UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeason,

I would like to buy a logo, can't PM you. (First Post). Can you please get in touch? I was referred to you by a friend. I can honestly say I'm impressed.

Thanks,
Curtis

Zeason,

I'm new to the community and was referred to you by a friend in the wicked fire community. I just sent payment for a logo design a few minutes ago. Still a newbie here in the community so I can't PM you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, thanks.

v/r

Tarobrand

Actually ...

Zeason,

I'm new to the community and was referred to you by a friend in the wicked fire community. I just sent payment for a logo design a few minutes ago. Still a newbie here in the community so I can't PM you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, thanks.

v/r

Tarobrand
Actually, it seems I was able to send a PM to you after all! :music06:
Paypal Transaction ID: 7PA99836P1059283Y

v/r

Tarobrand

For some reason my pm to you isnt showing in my sent box so I dont know if you are getting it. Please let me know.

REVIEW

It was a pleasure to have this service. He was very good with communication and was very easy with the revisions. Logo was very nicely done for the price. I will be purchasing more logos from him.

Thanks for the patience and hard work.

So I got my logo and gotta say I'm a little mad... cause he gave me so many hard choices! I got 6 examples and they were all awesome and went perfectly with the theme I was looking for. Fucking A+ work no question.

USE THIS GUY

So I got my logo and gotta say I'm a little mad... cause he gave me so many hard choices! I got 6 examples and they were all awesome and went perfectly with the theme I was looking for. Fucking A+ work no question.

USE THIS GUY

Wow I can't wait to get mine design back..

Hello everybody

I hope you are well =)
I will be off from today until Saturday 30th because I have to go to out of town.
I have to accompany my mom to check her health.

I'm really sorry for this situation and thank you very much for your understanding

Best Regards

Hello cziffra

Nice to meet you again =) Right now I have back from out of town but my schedule is full. If it's fine, I will need some more time to design it (maybe 2-3 days)
but I will do my best to finish the design before it =)

Looking forward to hear from you
Thank you very much

Best Regards

Hello cziffra

Nice to meet you again =) Right now I have back from out of town but my schedule is full. If it's fine, I will need some more time to design it (maybe 2-3 days)
but I will do my best to finish the design before it =)

Looking forward to hear from you
Thank you very much

Best Regards

are you still available to design a logo? If so i'd love to submit an order.

Hello bigwavesurfer

Yes, right now I'm still available for a logo design, but my turnaround time is 2-3 days.
but I will do my best to finish the design before it
Thank you very much

Best Regards

UPDATE

Hello everybody

I just want to update my portfolio and also said that I'm AVAILABLE for orders right now =)

My turnaround time is 24-48 hours

port2.jpg

I really hope that we can do good business and good mutual relationship in this forum =)

Have a great day everyone

Best Regards

Hello music4mic

Thank you very much
I want to confirm that I have received your payment and your PM

I will start design your logo and I will contact you soon with the design options =)
Thank you very much

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.