UPDATE : only $18 for LOGO DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeason's logos are fucking great and his turnaround time is amazing. I've placed a couple of orders with him and will definitely be placing more orders.

Received my logo very quick, and made changes as I asked very quickly aswell.

Nice looking logo and the price can't be beat. I've purchased logos off elance before for $200+ and what Zeason provides is just as good if not better.

@HighPer : Your welcome =) Looking forward to work with you again

@AffiliateHustle : Wow, thank you very much.. Looking forward to your next projects =)

@Jumpinjack : Wow, thank you. It's a pleasure to work with you and I'm looking forward to work with you again

Thank you very much everybody for the support and I will wait for another orders from everyone too =)
Have a great day

eienblue25, please look for my PM in a few days. I need your logo services for a huge website I'm developing. I hope you're still working and the price is the same.

Thank You

eienblue25, I just sent you a PM. I'm willing to pay you the full amount before you start the work.

Thank You

Beautiful! eienblue25 just finished my logo. Excellent work, done in less than 24 hours, communication was excellent. My logo looks great because eienblue25 new exactly what I wanted.

Since he does excellent work, he will be hired to create more logos for my future projects.

Zeason sucks... he makes creating beautiful logos seem like a piece of cake.

Got an awesome killer design and I can't ask for more. Use him, you won't regret it

Phenomenal work, I had him make a button and a banner..

Not a web one, an Actual banner..

Wonderful work.. I'll use him more often (I still don't like how that sounds, but Oh Well)

Status
Not open for further replies.