Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Taking The Advantage Of "4 Day Bump Rule"
To Remind All The Members About The 30% Discount Offer On All Packages​

Received report from OP, ran through SB real fast. 131 of 139 links were found, majority of them indexed. No duplicate domains were found within the list. PR breakdown of the pages are as follows

PR 6: 3
PR 5: 19
PR 4: 23
PR 3: 30
PR 2: 33
PR 1: 34
PR N/A: 4

This was for the Mad Deal which should include 30 PR 1, 30 PR 2, 30 PR 3, 25 PR 4, 20 PR 4, 3 PR 6, and 1 PR 7.

Overall missing PR 7 and one PR 5, the rest look decent. The ones I checked had manually looked to be 100<OBL

Did manual review of missing links and they all appear working but one. Was replaced by OP. PR 7 link was mislabeled in report. Overall got everything that I paid for.

Placed an order for the Small Deal 2 package. Looking forward to seeing results :)

Work Completed & Mailed.

Did manual review of missing links and they all appear working but one. Was replaced by OP. PR 7 link was mislabeled in report. Overall got everything that I paid for.

Thankful For UR Positive Feedback.

Review - this is the second time I am using this service, and I am pretty happy with the results.

Ordered the bulky deal, 63 links total, on the 23rd - got my report today so it took a little longer than stated (however it is the weekend now), I don't really mind the small delay.
Found 59 links, 1 site timed out and 3 were not found.
The links found - did a quick random check, very happy - like before - to see low OBL on all the random pages I checked, PR as stated and all the links indexed.

Looks like good job once again, and I will probably use this service again soon (is there no discount for returning clients?)

*** Review (again)
my bad - the seller asked me to check the not found links and was confident they were there... indeed they were. So please ignore my note about the missing links.
Over all got 63 links, all found, all indexed (with the exception of one link).
Good and solid service.

got the bulky deal 1.
Transaction ID: 2N7926531B4777433

please check your email for kwrds/url

Work Completed & Mailed As Per UR Requirement Of Dripping.

Review - this is the second time I am using this service, and I am pretty happy with the results.

Ordered the bulky deal, 63 links total, on the 23rd - got my report today so it took a little longer than stated (however it is the weekend now), I don't really mind the small delay.
Found 59 links, 1 site timed out and 3 were not found.
The links found - did a quick random check, very happy - like before - to see low OBL on all the random pages I checked, PR as stated and all the links indexed.

Looks like good job once again, and I will probably use this service again soon (is there no discount for returning clients?)

*** Review (again)
my bad - the seller asked me to check the not found links and was confident they were there... indeed they were. So please ignore my note about the missing links.
Over all got 63 links, all found, all indexed (with the exception of one link).
Good and solid service.

Thanks For UR Quality Feedback & Great Appreciation.

Hi,
Just placed two orders for the MAD DEAL with you in seperate transactions. Emailing you details now.

Pretty large order placed. Will update after the 30 day drip ends or if there are any nice improvements before.

Review

SEO blog commenting is not an easy task. And I think hareedoptimizer does it really well. My keyword was well embedded into comments. Although the comments are quite generic, they make sense and are much better than what you would normally expect. I also asked hareedoptimizer to use URL field for my keyword where possible, which he did, so thank you for that :)

Pretty much all blogs (small package 2) are in English, have very low OBL and have PR 1+ as promised. I went through all the blogs and found only one missing comment. hareedoptimizer also pinged the blogs for faster indexation, which is great!

Would be nice to see some additional features (extra $ is fine):

1. Niche blog commenting
2. Writing very relevant blog comments (like with Yahoo answers, where you look for what people are asking and provide answers with links)
3. Drip Feed option (maybe even monthly plans or something)

Definitely coming back with more orders!

Ok, order placed for Small deal 1. I just sent you my payment & site info.

Let's see what manual links can do.

placed order for small deal 2. PMd you the details.
Many thanks

Received order & Details. Order confirmed :)

Hi,
Just placed two orders for the MAD DEAL with you in seperate transactions. Emailing you details now.

Thanks for the bulk orders. Orders confirmed :)

Ordered a while ago, on the 24th you said 3 more days.

PM sent sir. Plz check ur inbox :)

Just placed an order for the MAD DEAL. Will wait to see and post the results here

Order confirmed :)

Pretty large order placed. Will update after the 30 day drip ends or if there are any nice improvements before.

Thankful for the Bulk ordering, we will drip as per ur requirements :)

SEO blog commenting is not an easy task. And I think hareedoptimizer does it really well. My keyword was well embedded into comments. Although the comments are quite generic, they make sense and are much better than what you would normally expect. I also asked hareedoptimizer to use URL field for my keyword where possible, which he did, so thank you for that :)

Pretty much all blogs (small package 2) are in English, have very low OBL and have PR 1+ as promised. I went through all the blogs and found only one missing comment. hareedoptimizer also pinged the blogs for faster indexation, which is great!

Would be nice to see some additional features (extra $ is fine):

1. Niche blog commenting
2. Writing very relevant blog comments (like with Yahoo answers, where you look for what people are asking and provide answers with links)
3. Drip Feed option (maybe even monthly plans or something)

Definitely coming back with more orders!

Really thankful for Ur Quality & Honest review sir. Will replace the missing link :)

Ok, order placed for Small deal 1. I just sent you my payment & site info.

Let's see what manual links can do.

Ordered confirmed sir :) and sent an confirmation message.

Status
Not open for further replies.