Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didnt do very detailed check as for the quality of comments and obl - mostly concerned with serp moves and now awaiting for that to happen, but report was sent on time and link checker found all the links. So overall positive experience.

Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Placed another order. Best commenting service around imo.

3 Small Deal 2 Reports Completed & Mailed.

Just sent in my order ID *****64F692544K. Looking forward to this one

Order For Small Deal1 Received.:cool-smiley-008:

Didnt do very detailed check as for the quality of comments and obl - mostly concerned with serp moves and now awaiting for that to happen, but report was sent on time and link checker found all the links. So overall positive experience.

Thanks For UR Impressive & Positive Feedback.

looks interesting, think Im going for the small order

Looking Forward For Details.:uhoh2:

made an order for the 39$ package and sent you a mail.

Order For Large Deal1 Confirmed.:cool-smiley-008:

Placed an order for the Small Deal 2 package. Looking forward to seeing results :)

Order Confirmed.:cool-smiley-008:

Taking The Advantage Of "4 Day Bump Rule"
To Remind All The Members About The 30% Discount Offer On All Packages​

Got my 2 reports 5 hours back and was completely satisfied with the quality work delivered.
This is the best blog commenting service I have tried till now with low obl and high pr comments.

seeing some SERP movements , will order again in a week.

Received report from OP, ran through SB real fast. 131 of 139 links were found, majority of them indexed. No duplicate domains were found within the list. PR breakdown of the pages are as follows

PR 6: 3
PR 5: 19
PR 4: 23
PR 3: 30
PR 2: 33
PR 1: 34
PR N/A: 4

This was for the Mad Deal which should include 30 PR 1, 30 PR 2, 30 PR 3, 25 PR 4, 20 PR 4, 3 PR 6, and 1 PR 7.

Overall missing PR 7 and one PR 5, the rest look decent. The ones I checked had manually looked to be 100<OBL

Received report from OP, ran through SB real fast. 131 of 139 links were found, majority of them indexed. No duplicate domains were found within the list. PR breakdown of the pages are as follows

PR 6: 3
PR 5: 19
PR 4: 23
PR 3: 30
PR 2: 33
PR 1: 34
PR N/A: 4

This was for the Mad Deal which should include 30 PR 1, 30 PR 2, 30 PR 3, 25 PR 4, 20 PR 4, 3 PR 6, and 1 PR 7.

Overall missing PR 7 and one PR 5, the rest look decent. The ones I checked had manually looked to be 100<OBL

We have checked all the links manually and found no link is missing nor N/A.
Pr 7 link also exists
please check them manually and give us review sir.
Scrape box will not show some existing links sir.
we have given U the following package

28PR1 + 32PR2 + 30PR3 + 25PR4 + 20PR5 + 3PR6 + 1PR7

Just sent in my order ID *****64F692544K. Looking forward to this one

Work Completed & Mailed.

Got my 2 reports 5 hours back and was completely satisfied with the quality work delivered.
This is the best blog commenting service I have tried till now with low obl and high pr comments.

seeing some SERP movements , will order again in a week.

Thanks For UR Appreciation & Confirmation Of Next Orders.

this is great man,, is it still available? the small deal?

The Small Deal1,Small Deal2 With 30% Discount Still Exists.

Just received my order back. Everything was great and all the comments were on low obl pages. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.