Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

need low <100 OBL blog comment Link

Hi
i need to Can you get 5000 blog comments links done with 2 links per domain with Pr1(not home page PR) with dofollow and OBL < 100.can u give me.urgent>>>>>>>>>>>>>

contact this email:blog.pr4@gmail.com
Hi
i need to Can you get 5000 blog comments links done with 2 links per domain with Pr1(not home page PR) with dofollow and OBL < 100.can u give me.urgent>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

contact this email:blog.pr4@gmail.com
Hi

PM sent.
We didn't get clear idea of UR requirement.Please tell us in detail & we are ready to work for this deal.

Large Deal 2: 15PR1 + 15PR2 + 15PR3 + 15PR4 + 15PR5 + 2PR6 = 70$ (After 30% Discount 49$)

Interested in Large Deal 2 if discount available ?

Large Deal 2: 15PR1 + 15PR2 + 15PR3 + 15PR4 + 15PR5 + 2PR6 = 70$ (After 30% Discount 49$)

Interested in Large Deal 2 if discount available ?

The 30% Discount is still available.Please Send The Details To The Above Given Mail ID

looks like I should try this one, gonna order the "Small deal 2" and give it a try

Work Completed & Mailed.

Got my report, under 4 days from order to report.
Got the small deal 2
All links found, low OBL's as promised (nice!), PR checked out as stated and links are follow.
More than all of that - all the pages were indexed.
Great work! will order more (probably even today)
Thanks!

Got my report, under 4 days from order to report.
Got the small deal 2
All links found, low OBL's as promised (nice!), PR checked out as stated and links are follow.
More than all of that - all the pages were indexed.
Great work! will order more (probably even today)
Thanks!

Thankful For The Great Feedback & Quality Review.:banana_sml:

Ordered Large DEAL 2 with the discount coupon

Order Received.:cool-smiley-008:

Order placed (ID 3960239***2390332)
PM with the details on its way.
Thanks

Thanks For The Continuous Orders.:cool-smiley-008:

Order placed with Ref 3UR00592JA7....30

Order Confirmed Sir.:cool-smiley-008:

ordered Small Deal 1:

Work Completed & Mailed.:cool:

Got my report. Everything looks good - links working, PR in place.
Want to see how this service affects my SERP before orderin more.

Status
Not open for further replies.