Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareedoptimizer

Jan 6, 2011
Across Globe
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Thread 9.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

TO KNOW ABOUT OUR QUALITY SERVICES AND REVIEWS , PLEASE REFER TO MY OLD THREADS :

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ollow-blog-commenting-services-obl-100-a.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ollow-blog-commenting-services-obl-100-a.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...commenting-service-quality-quantity-ever.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...commenting-service-quality-quantity-ever.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...ble-professional-blog-commenting-service.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-service-including-qyality-quantity-ever.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...nting-service-packages-affordable-prices.html

2012 BLAST For All WF Members :
* 30% Discount On All Packages & 40% Discount On Bulk Orders (More Than 2) Till This Thread Ends.
* OBL < 100

This is entirely based on (100%) Manual Do-Follow Blog Commenting Service :

What makes U prefer our Blog Commenting Service?

1. We deal on high PR Blogs (PR1 - PR6)
2. The most needed deal, Low OBL, definitely < 100.
3. We will maintain unique domains,No inner pages used in same package.
4. Our service deals only with Do-follow Blog Commenting service ( No use of 'No-follow', 'no index' tags, no PR draining or 302 directs.).
5. The PR's are surely from the Actual inner pages (Not Root Domains).
6. Comments are mostly relavant to the post.
7. The comments stick rate is high (Won't be turned to next pages in days).

OUR MAIN TARGETS : 1. LOW OBL PAGES (Mostly < 50, some are ranging from 50 - 100).
2. Turnaround time Will be perfectly maintained (as stated on packages).

Quality: Quality Detailed Reports of Submission - Track Everything Yourself.
Safety : Submissions by Experts - We DON'T outsource your Project instead WE DO IT OURSELVES.

WF HOT DEALS (*Packages*) :

Small Deal 1: 5PR3 + 5PR4 + 5PR5 + 1PR6 = 20$ (After 30% Discount 14$)
Small Deal 2: 5PR1 + 5PR2 + 5PR3 + 5PR4 + 5PR5 + 1PR6 = 25$ (After 30% Discount 18$)

Medium Deal 1: 10PR3 + 10PR4 + 10PR5 + 2PR6 = 39$ (After 30% Discount 28$)
Medium Deal 2: 10PR1 + 10PR2 + 10PR3 + 10PR4 + 10PR5 + 2PR6 = 49$ (After 30% Discount 35$)

Large Deal 1: 15PR3 + 15PR4 + 15PR5 + 2PR6 = 55$ (After 30% Discount 39$)
Large Deal 2: 15PR1 + 15PR2 + 15PR3 + 15PR4 + 15PR5 + 2PR6 = 70$ (After 30% Discount 49$)

Bulky Deal 1: 20PR3 + 20PR4 + 20PR5 + 3PR6 = 75$ (After 30% Discount 53$)
Bulky Deal 2: 20PR1 + 20PR2 + 20PR3 + 20PR4 + 20PR5 + 3PR6 = 95$ (After 30% Discount 67$)

Mad Deal : 30PR1 + 30PR2 + 30PR3 + 25PR4 + 20PR5 + 4PR6 = 120$ (After 30% Discount 84$)

( Low OBL PR7 Replaced For PR6 Only For Mad Order, Interested Members Please PM Me Before Ordering )

Review Copy : 3PR1 + 3PR2 + 3PR3 1PR4 = 5$

For all the packages, OBL < 100.

TAT For All Packages is 2-4 Working Days, Depending On The Volume Of Orders.

Contact Details :

Email ID : hareetheoptimizer@gmail.com
Paypal ID : freeminded36@gmail.com

Here are some of the quality reviews given to my service in the last month:

Originally Posted by martinez79 :

OK here's my review:

Definitely a great service, he dripped the coments in about 7 till 9 days just as i ask him to do.

Also all OBL looks very good..some pr5 even less then 10 comments.

Overal very happy with this service, i hope you will get more new domains so people can order this service often than twice!!

Originally Posted by macromj88 :

Really good service, if the prices were better I'd probably order many 1000s, kind of high for blog commenting but the good news is everything was MUCH less then 100 OBL. All the sites were top quality, gave me 24 hr turn around, really AWESOME service.

Originally Posted by Grindstone :

Haree was kind enough to go thru all 4 of my my recent reports and replace all the links that had over 100 OBL when I complained about the high OBL links in ONE of my reports. It's attention to detail and customer service like this that will keep me coming back for more. Thanks!

Originally Posted by seozzz :

I received the report and had a quick view on them.

Almost all of them are <OBL 100 and most of them are <50. I found 1 PR6 comment missing, but definitely service worths the money. I think it is the best blog commenting service i have ever tried.

hareedoptimizer told me where to find the "hidden" PR6 comment i couldn't find, so all PR6 links were found. In that page there are 127 comments, but OBL seems to be 14... Strange...

I still believe that this is the best commenting service i have ever tried.

NOTE : WE ACCEPT EROTIC, SPAM & TRIGGERED CONTENT WORKS ALSO, BUT PLEASE PM ME BEFORE ORDERING

Had great SERP movements on the previous order.
Ordered bulky deal 1, PM me for confirmation :D

Order twice now from Hareed

Turnaround is good, quality is good and communication is second to none.

Hoping I can negotiate a very bespoke package from the seller.

Thank you

Received my report yesterday.

Awesome work as always. Low OBL and links remain.

Best provider here for quality high pr blog comments. :)

how many urls per comment?

PM Sent.

Had great SERP movements on the previous order.
Ordered bulky deal 1, PM me for confirmation :D

Another order medium deal 2. Mailed the details--check!!! :D

Thanks For The Repeated Orders.:frenchman:

Just ordered 2 of the Mad Deals 95R129252S361735M

Bulk Orders Received Sir.:cool2:

Order twice now from Hareed

Turnaround is good, quality is good and communication is second to none.

Hoping I can negotiate a very bespoke package from the seller.

Thank you

Thanks For Ur Great Feedback & Appreciation.

Received my report yesterday.

Awesome work as always. Low OBL and links remain.

Best provider here for quality high pr blog comments. :)

Thanks For UR Quality & Honest Review.

Placed another order. Best commenting service around imo.

Happy To See U Again With Great Come Back Of Bulk Orders:banana_sml:.

Order placed (ID # 8CK5****HN203181Y)
Thanks.

Order Confirmed.:)

Thanks For The Mad Order.:D

2012 BLAST For All WF Members :
* 30% Discount On All Packages & 40% Discount On Bulk Orders (More Than 2) Till This Thread Ends.
* OBL < 100

Here are some of the quality reviews given to my service in the last Thread:

Originally Posted by furfing :

Amazing service.

Report is clean and the links are on very authoritative pages.

+10 ! Thanks !

Originally Posted by maxmillian :

Took a little while to get my report, but it was well worth the wait. Appears to be quality comments on pages with low OBL which is important. Page Rank was given as promised.

Originally Posted by omgyams :

Just got a few more reports - top notch commenting. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MrMcgee :

Very happy with the results delivered. Fast turnaround, good comments.

Originally Posted by Grindstone :

Haree was kind enough to go thru all 4 of my my recent reports and replace all the links that had over 100 OBL when I complained about the high OBL links in ONE of my reports. It's attention to detail and customer service like this that will keep me coming back for more. Thanks!

I received the report and had a quick view on them.

Almost all of them are <OBL 100 and most of them are <50. I found 1 PR6 comment missing, but definitely service worths the money. I think it is the best blog commenting service i have ever tried.

hareedoptimizer told me where to find the "hidden" PR6 comment i couldn't find, so all PR6 links were found. In that page there are 127 comments, but OBL seems to be 14... Strange...

I still believe that this is the best commenting service i have ever tried.

NOTE : WE ACCEPT EROTIC, SPAM & TRIGGERED CONTENT WORKS ALSO, BUT PLEASE PM ME BEFORE ORDERING

Status
Not open for further replies.