the 600 blogpost thread: 4 different spun articles - 1800 backlinks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Andly, feel free to make delivery or answer any of the two PMs I've sent you during the last 4 days.
And you have been online several times.....

Hi I just took you up on your offer of 700 blog posts for 4 different articles URLS..

I have completed the steps as advised on your order link and completed payment too..

here is my Paypal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8EK30011H24436615)

please can you confirm you got payment fine and my details are ok ready to begin project?

thanks
seemy

Hi I just took you up on your offer of 700 blog posts for 4 different articles URLS..

I have completed the steps as advised on your order link and completed payment too..

here is my Paypal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8EK30011H24436615)

please can you confirm you got payment fine and my details are ok ready to begin project?

thanks
seemy

Got your order, everything is fine, thanks!
Payment sent for written articles and 700 blogs.
I look forward to the turnover :)

got your order too, confirmation email sent :)

Articles look good .. I will be ordering more of these..

any chance I can get the SEO urls instead of the p?=## links? Also Any chance on getting a copy of the articles in spun format?

Thanks

What's up John? I sent you an order on 9/7 (to blogposting at yahoo) and you even didn't respond to my follow ups.

Payment: Unique Transaction ID #67358551AP367664R

My Review:

This was a great as described job completed fast and without any problems

good communication throughout and some of my niche keywords have most certainly ramped up the serps based on this work, so all in worth the money

thanks and ive left you good itrader as deserved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.