the 600 blogpost thread: 4 different spun articles - 1800 backlinks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I placed the order last week and still have not heard anything back from you.
Can you send me an update on my order?

Andly WTF did you go?? I've been PMing you.... Trying to Skype your ass.. I had big plans for this service.... Anyone hear from him?

Order for 600 placed and waiting. 4-5 days until completion. :)

You've got it 3 days ago ;)

OK...did he disappear?

Waiting to hear back on my second order........................

No, he isn't disappeared :)

Is the 600 package still available?

sure

I placed the order last week and still have not heard anything back from you.
Can you send me an update on my order?

you've got your report

Andly WTF did you go?? I've been PMing you.... Trying to Skype your ass.. I had big plans for this service.... Anyone hear from him?

had a chat with you yesterday, nice to meet you!

just placed order earlier today, then i read this, do i have to hit the refund button brotha or is the order good to go?

Thanks

You may have got a confirmation email a couple of hours ago, pls check

didnt get one that i can see, if you could pm or email me your estimated turn around time that would be great,

Thanks again

When you complete the order form you see

Thanks!

Your order has been recorded.

Now you can pay to my Paypal address: xxxxxxxxxxx

You'll receive a confirmation email to your paypal address.

Also, check you email address to see the report

Hello John,

I pmed you, it was indeed getting hung up in my spam folder for some reason. I had to look twice when i seen the report already with in just a few hours, lol. That was the quickest damn round of bp's i have ever had done. Thanks for the work, i will report back the results.

Thanks again.

Just ordered a 200 blogposts. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2WF13445B96117616). Please keep me posted. Thank you.

Just placed an order, excellent guy to deal with, very helping.

Looking forward for the report :D

Got your articles, you'll receive the report soon

Just ordered a 200 blogposts. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2WF13445B96117616). Please keep me posted. Thank you.

Got your order, you may have received the confirmation email (sent to both your email and paypal address, please check the spam folder too, just in case...)

hi andly : just ordered 600 blogposts for $40. I have written my article with keywords placed in it. I filled the form and sent other details. Please confirm by PM.

Paypal transaction ID : #2LE502859F891111M

Blogpost 600 Update

With the amount of customers andly has been getting he managed to get this done in a fair amount of time, although sometimes it's hard to get in touch with him it only goes to show you that he's most likely working. My 600 blogposts for a difficult niche was exactly the way I wanted it to be, he ended up sending me a report at the end and everything was in order. He's also a very nice guy so if you have any questions or concerns I'm sure he'll be pleased to speak with you.

I've placed my 2nd order of 600 4 days ago andly and have sent payment, yet I haven't haven't heard from you. I know you're busy but please respond at your earliest convenience bro.

So as soon as I posted on here I received my report the next morning. Kudos on punctuality.

Great job! Ordering my 3rd package today.

Status
Not open for further replies.