TattoMedia is a scam!!! Be careful.

Had to bump this thread. They are ignoring my emails, anyone else having the same problem with them? Would really appreciate if you could give me a contact that actually responds.

Had to bump this thread. They are ignoring my emails, anyone else having the same problem with them? Would really appreciate if you could give me a contact that actually responds.

Lol they still email their affiliates with their "Tatto's Weekly Updates: High Payouts" emails.

Here's the contact info from their email:

aCN4m.png

They have been extremely shady in my experience too.

Was running an iphone formatted IQ offer a long ass time ago. All of a sudden I check the link and it's being redirected to a NORMAL IQ offer. No notification, nothing.

I bitched. They told me the offer was pulled and redirected suddenly without ANY kind of notification so that they could optimize the campaign.

Offer came back a couple weeks later. Ran it a couple days, and guess what? THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED: pulled, and redirected. Yep, according to them it was being optimized again.

Lol they still email their affiliates with their "Tatto's Weekly Updates: High Payouts" emails.

Here's the contact info from their email:

aCN4m.png

I've contacted all them, David once replied to me but after that, nothing else.
It's only a few hundred dollars but I'll bitch the hell out of them until they pay me.

They have been extremely shady in my experience too.

Was running an iphone formatted IQ offer a long ass time ago. All of a sudden I check the link and it's being redirected to a NORMAL IQ offer. No notification, nothing.

I bitched. They told me the offer was pulled and redirected suddenly without ANY kind of notification so that they could optimize the campaign.

Offer came back a couple weeks later. Ran it a couple days, and guess what? THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED: pulled, and redirected. Yep, according to them it was being optimized again.

Nothing could be worse than that. I remember that once I was running an IQ offer from EWA and the next day I saw a damn big red text "PAUSED" right besides the campaign. No notifications, nothing.

Does Tattomedia have a system/platform or whatever? I thought they were a big company. Pretty pathetic that they are starting to act like this.

Azoogle does the same thing. They pause/redirect/lower payout on campaigns first. Then few days later you're like WTF, why is this happening?!

Both these companies Azoogle and Tatto declining in quality.

Azoogle current managers are tards mostly and it takes forever to get support with links, etc. (half of links of offers actually dead, always check that shit and verify it with proxy) and they bullshiting you as much as they can. Actually thought that I could run with their banners and run somewhere else LOL, plus if you want international flash banners you are not able to simply download them cause interface do not allow it, only pasting code. My previous AM laughed at whole situation as well as me.

As for Tatto, support also bad, being top and not having creatives at all doesn't sound good, plus their offers non-converted magically for me. Manager also try to fed up me with BS so it's cause of rank of offer (WTF ??) and I need to promote only 5 rank and constantly asking me maybe I am scummer, etc.

And this is top networks, my ass. Only Neverblue so far looks somewhat good from really top of top along with some others of course;)

I am not really in the mood to grab 100 links and cross-reference LinkedIN profiles, but I'm like 90% sure that the same people that are behind HasOffers are behind Tatto Media.

Even NB made some glitch even when I asked about actual LP that it show wrong country at all and doesn't look like actual LP even, I am promoting now in Australia, and simply using banner creatives + it's actual click link, not search creatives exactly. I verified from half-assed AU ip proxy...half not worked, half showed UK (!!!) LP ... WTF ?? This will hurt conversions !!!! But I thought maybe it's stupid proxy.

A bit later found AU VPN + even very solid free AU proxy

In my unpleasant surprise all that clicks went to UK-like page indeed !!!! Thanks god I didn't spend much. I know it will converts, yeah, but still...

Networks when you will do your job right ???

Publishers double, no triple-check EVERYTHING!

Azoogle was letting an advertiser redirect after capping to his own offer. Was really annoying- no pixel on the his page, so he basically got free traffic if you didn't catch the switchover. I complained to my AM and she basically said the advertiser refused to give them a cap, so there is nothing they could do about it. Extremely annoying.

Haven't tried Tattoo media, but definitely going to steer clear.

no problems with tatto here... know people doing 50k a week with them... no problems... im guessing there is more to the story...

were u running some kind of jump page?...

Azoogle was letting an advertiser redirect after capping to his own offer. Was really annoying- no pixel on the his page, so he basically got free traffic if you didn't catch the switchover. I complained to my AM and she basically said the advertiser refused to give them a cap, so there is nothing they could do about it. Extremely annoying.

Haven't tried Tattoo media, but definitely going to steer clear.

All Advertisers are required to give a cap to networks. I am sure that some of the network guys can tell you that in the I.O. provided from the Advertiser is required to say how many leads that the Advertiser will pay for and what the weekly / monthly cap is.

I am not really in the mood to grab 100 links and cross-reference LinkedIN profiles, but I'm like 90% sure that the same people that are behind HasOffers are behind Tatto Media.

They are, which makes it even more obvious that HasOffers would be pretty scary to use if you're running even a somewhat successful network... I remember Smax talking about it before (giving Tatto your data), but now it's even more obvious.

90% sure? LOL more like 110% sure. Of course they are. Lucas & Lee Brown (officially behind Hasoffers) are college buddies and and business partners of Lin Miao (officially behind Tatto).

If that wasn't obvious already - check this out.

If they weren't "related" do you think Tatto would trust Hasoffers with its data?

Contacting them is definitely difficult. I've been chasing a few hundred bucks from them since July, they said my offers pay out net60 so I wait 60 days and no checks.

I'm still waiting on my payment. A few hundred bucks but I'd still like to be paid for it.