TattoMedia is a scam!!! Be careful.

Ah yes, the classic Chinese fraud affiliates posting because they didn't get paid. This is hilarious. They're getting smarter and smarter these days :)

Its funny that he's using a fake name "elmer" when he's real name is Xiao*ang Xu*. I took our some letters for privacy. Oh and you don't want me to paste his asian paypal and his fake address.

Its interesting how this affiliate was promoting Flycell and how angry Flycell was for attempting to fire their pixels improperly.

We like 99% of other networks do not pay for fraudulent traffic and as clearly as this. Nor do we like affiliates "faking" their IP addresses to be US addresses and US names to go around the system.

And now I wait for this fraud affiliate to reply with his fake defense. LOL

That response was great but how about my $600? It's but a pittance so I haven't really been worried about it but it's been like 6 months? And my AM won't contact me back about it?

I am hardly a Chinese Scammer and I have heard other U.S. affiliates are owed money too and more than me.

Ah yes, the classic Chinese fraud affiliates posting because they didn't get paid. This is hilarious. They're getting smarter and smarter these days :)

Its funny that he's using a fake name "elmer" when he's real name is Xiao*ang Xu*. I took our some letters for privacy. Oh and you don't want me to paste his asian paypal and his fake address.

Its interesting how this affiliate was promoting Flycell and how angry Flycell was for attempting to fire their pixels improperly.

We like 99% of other networks do not pay for fraudulent traffic and as clearly as this. Nor do we like affiliates "faking" their IP addresses to be US addresses and US names to go around the system.

If that's your defense for unanswered IM's, emails & phone calls from legitimate affiliates over a period of months, then you're clearly doing it wrong.

Guess TechCrunch isn't enough bad publicity for you :)

It is rather odd... I know some huge networks that get their dick sucked on forums are getting paid 5 figures+ weekly from Tatto via brokered traffic. Who knows.

Very professional post you've made here, dipshit.
However, you blocked my account after my balance hit about $500 also.

The delay was deafening.. Coming in now after the attention just shows your guys' way of operating and treating your business partners.

Hurr-Durr - After being in business for 5 years going on 6 years in this industryand at our size and success, good and bad press is going to come. If you have an issue with payment, just shoot me an email, and I'll have our CFO take a look asap. I believe we understand payments better than anyone, especially weeklies. Ask our top publishers, and you can see we deliver every week for 5 years now and going strong. Along the way, there are some fiesty scam affiliates, that scam every network for $500, and then if they don't pay, they blast on message boards. Oh well, its part of the game.

Thanks Ferris for your email, we'll resolve it soon.

Tjewsky: I don't actually hop on this forum that much. Best way to contact me is always through my email that I listed above.

- Lin

I am not sure what all the issues are being caused from but I am an active affiliate of lin's and never have had payment issues like not being paid. I've been paid 100% of the time. Hopefully Tatto will correct these issues some people are facing but I am stating from my experience with running with Tatto and again no issues with Tatto for me.

ok, i got my payment after contacting Andrew Bachman <andrew@tattomedia.com> who is the one of their VP, find his contact through Linkedin, anyone have payment issue with Tatto, you can try to contact Andrew and wish you luck.

OK, need prove, right?? I don't want to post this but with your stinky mouth....

Email with Mike Cataldo
TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, 2010-11-18_1118

Email with Andrew Bachman
TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, 2010-11-18_1120

HAHAHAHA, Attack from the East. Pretty good english for a chinese scammer. I guess they're getting better.

Xiaogang Xu, before you take screen shots, please make sure you actually use an English computer instead of a chinese character scam computer.

Let's see here, after digging up his "elmer" paypal address, it reveals

Room 302 No.3 Nong 2199 Pudong South Road, Shanghai, Shanghai, CN 200127

Oh, and let's see what Flycell said about your traffic:

Bob,

We found one of your affiliates in violation of our compliance policy.

Your affiliate is promoting us with the term “FREE” in Yahoo:
Search Results for "flycell" - Yahoo! Answers

This is a serious violation of our compliance policy and we therefore have terminated that subid. If we find another instance of an affiliate within your network violating our compliance policy, we will be forced to terminate your account with us.

Please make sure that ALL your affiliates are aware that promoting us with the terms: FREE, COMPLIMENTARY and BONUS is strictly prohibited.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Which site is mine?? If my traffic is fraud, why you guys pay me?? Can you explain?

I am from China, so what??

If mrxxg violated the policy, then well. sucks for him.

and he deserved to be banned.

but what's wrong with him being chinese?

If mrxxg violated the policy, then well. sucks for him.

and he deserved to be banned.

but what's wrong with him being chinese?

I did not violate any policy and if i remember correctly there is NO policy on Flycell offer in Tatto.

I was going to delete this thread since Tatto has paid me but i've changed my mind now...see what they do? they even post your full name and address on the forum(which i don't care, if who plan to visit Shanghai, give me shot and i will see what i can do to make you an enjoyable visit to China).

How can you do business with people has such personality?