Sold another site, $19,500

Holy triple post, Batman

file.php

Reactions: justo_tx
It sucks this thread totally got derailed. I have a few sites I always thought about selling/flipping. Id love to see a serious discussion on sale price and the best way to sell the sites. Ive checked out flippa from time to time but the prices are totally random some shit sites go for fortunes and some legit sites sell for shit.

A true student of REAL HISTORY not revisionist history will learn the claims of total body count gassed exceeds - in the millions - the total number of Jews on the planet during Hitlers reign. It's fucking mathematically impossible that 5,860,000 jews were gassed.

No historian is saying that many were gassed. Those body count estimates include death by gunfire, starvation, etc.

Which sources say there weren't that many Jews on the planet at that time?

No historian is saying that many were gassed. Those body count estimates include death by gunfire, starvation, etc.

Which sources say there weren't that many Jews on the planet at that time?

Are you seriously arguing over exactly how many millions were killed? OP lives a sad life. Poor guy.

I have a couple sites which are #1's but dont bring much use to me. Wish I knew how to value the site better to sell?? they are in the financial niche too, with ok traffic 1800-2000 exact. Any suggestions???

It sucks this thread totally got derailed. I have a few sites I always thought about selling/flipping. Id love to see a serious discussion on sale price and the best way to sell the sites. Ive checked out flippa from time to time but the prices are totally random some shit sites go for fortunes and some legit sites sell for shit.

Agreed. I'd like to see the same thing.

I have a couple sites which are #1's but dont bring much use to me. Wish I knew how to value the site better to sell?? they are in the financial niche too, with ok traffic 1800-2000 exact. Any suggestions???

I'm in the same boat. I've got a couple sites (though not in financial niche) that rank first page for multiple terms including multiple top 3 and a few #1s. I'm not sure how interested I am in continuing with them as I want to focus on something else right now. They each get decent traffic (100-150 uniques/day as per AwStats), but I just have adsense thrown up there with no real effort in trying to optimize CTR or anything, so they only make a couple bucks/day. However, there are several clickbank products as well as CPA offers in the niche, as well as potential for building a list.

I'm not necessarily looking to off them right away, but if I got a decent price, I'd def let them go. But I don't wanna list them on flippa and get screwed.

Dresden, you interested in only financial sites?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2u1vso7vU]Kraftschlag --Deutschland den Deutschen - YouTube[/ame]

On Topic:
Now that you have some experience with Flippa, got any tips on what to avoid when trying to flip your site? This isn't really like SEO and stuff... It seems you have to expose your niche and keywords to the masses when trying to make some decent cash with your site. So it's risky to just try and see what happens... Any advice? :)

There is an option to make a sale 'hidden' so people have to at least PM you for the site details.

Which means excluding potential customers... Or maybe it could be used as a potential sales pitch, "An offer too good to be published here publicly" ?

Dresden stated many times he didn't use Flippa... he used the best tactic that will get you top dollar majority of the time, IMO.

im down to spend some of this money, so if any of you guys wanna get rid of some sites, pm me with details.

I got one that was doing $2-3k a month for years then got smashed by panda. Its back now to about $50-60 a day...I'm slowly building it back.

It's in the home improvement niche.

Site is 9 years old, PR3, get about 15k uniques a month from Google and has 1000+ backlinks from 176 domains.

PM if you're interested