Shoemoney calls out barman to fight at ASW

here's the proper video :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZAyabqlTQ&]‪Dramatic Steve Wagenheim‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

no no and no!

here's the proper video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ5r3oNFVeE"]‪Dramatic Pug‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'll fight anyone within 20 lbs of my weight. Throw down $2,000?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk]‪Dramatic Cat‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

but on a serious note, that's a pretty confident thing to say...

Have you seen amateur boxing fights? Fighters can be of exact same weight, but one of them is going to be much more muscled (depends on the the body fat percentage), so 20 lbs more muscles can mean a biiiiig difference.

‪Dramatic Cat‬‏ - YouTube

but on a serious note, that's a pretty confident thing to say...

Have you seen amateur boxing fights? Fighters can be of exact same weight, but one of them is going to be much more muscled (depends on the the body fat percentage), so 20 lbs more muscles can mean a biiiiig difference.

Yes, I've seen amateur boxing fights. I'm still up for it. I mean, they are going to be an affiliate marketer after all lol. Anyone who wants to throw down, come to North Carolina and I'll make arrangements. If you want to bet more, let me know :1orglaugh:

On another hand,
I'd bet $10,000 tomorrow my friend who ways in at 135 could beat an amateur MMA fighter who ways 155 in a sanctioned fight.

This is a true story: I tried a flying armbar on a guy in bar fight. I was drunk. Three guys ended up punching me in the face multiple times. That was back in the day.

That being said fighting is fun until you get something broken that costs like 6 grand to fix, like a nose. Or a torn rotator cuff because somebody sticks a nasty kimura or whateva. Just sayin.

This is a true story: I tried a flying armbar on a guy in bar fight. I was drunk. Three guys ended up punching me in the face multiple times. That was back in the day.

That being said fighting is fun until you get something broken that costs like 6 grand to fix, like a nose. Or a torn rotator cuff because somebody sticks a nasty kimura or whateva. Just sayin.

Fighting is fun and you sound like bitch.

Fighting is fun and you sound like bitch.

I sound like a bitch because I'm saying breaking shit is expensive? Oh I forget everybody's hard over the internet. I guarantee I've choked out and knocked out more people than your geek ass.

it's funny how suddenly everyone wants to fight. Aren't you all skinny (or overweight) basement geeks? What's with all this anger that you want to let out? Not making monies?

Reactions: JakeStratham
5'11" - 180lbs

Train with American Top Team and I'm down if anyone else experienced in my weight class is.

Yeah I seen him limping around at the titty mansion with a crazy cast thing on that looks like he was in a train wreck. Front so he doesn't have to fight? Me think so

Yeah I seen him limping around at the titty mansion with a crazy cast thing on that looks like he was in a train wreck. Front so he doesn't have to fight? Me think so

I don't see the fight happening. The whole "surgery" thing makes it seem like the fight will never happen.