Shoemoney calls out barman to fight at ASW

I am fine with doing it at ASE.

We need to find a place to do it. I know NYC is one of 3 states in the US where its not allowed.

However we could jump the river over to Jersey and its legal there and I just txt'd Kurt Pelligrino and he said he would be more than happy to do it.

BTW I have never once trained with Randy Couture and I don't currently train at all.

I have been to Coutures Gym 2 times and once I trained for a hour with Shawn Thompkins with a couple other marketers.

I am also flexible on the charity thing and about any other excuses you can think of to get out of it.

I just don't want your pussy ass backing out.

You have no fucking excuses now bitch.

lol wow.

Just saying ... just got this in an email ... *cough*

2mg9wd2.png

Shoe is gonna fuck barmans shit up. Mark my words. I guess it will be some entertainment. Shoe has been involved in MMA for a long time. Barman gonna get his mouth slapped shut.

Someone who thinks your going to get your shit handed to you by Shoemoney. If you even follow through. bro.

And who the fuck is you nigga?

Hey You,

Still haven't gotten off your ASS to train for the big fight next year?
Still think your UFC greatest hits collection is all the training you'll ever need? Well think again FATTY...

You're TWO months away from getting humiliated in the cage by a bald ugly white guy who walks around in the skin of a FAT bald ugly white guy... In your current shape the match won't last more than 10 seconds. You will cower on the mat in the fetal position while the skin of your enemy covers your body as he suffocates you alive. He will whisper words into your ears claiming you as his bitch now, while you feel his raging boner slide up against your ass cheeks. Forever violated by the man you despise so much...

Is this what you want?

So what are you gonna do about it? Don't know?

Well I could share my years of mixed martial arts training with you... Knowledge you could use to defeat your enemy in under 30 seconds. The same knowledge I use to train the CIA, Navy Seals, Green Berets and the British SAS. I could teach you everything you need to know in less than an hour... but I don't think you really want to win. So enjoy the last 2 months of your man hood. I hope you got a nice new name picked out because after you lose, you'll never want to be seen around these parts again. Was nice knowing you.

Wow, 8th grade flashback.

No kidding. What's the average age here on WF?

Everyone's so bad ass - What are you, 12?

Maybe when you grow up you can be like these guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg0ZHkAe6Y"]Street Fights - Black VS Black - YouTube[/ame]

Hey You,

Still haven't gotten off your ASS to train for the big fight next year?
Still think your UFC greatest hits collection is all the training you'll ever need? Well think again FATTY...

You're TWO months away from getting humiliated in the cage by a bald ugly white guy who walks around in the skin of a FAT bald ugly white guy... In your current shape the match won't last more than 10 seconds. You will cower on the mat in the fetal position while the skin of your enemy covers your body as he suffocates you alive. He will whisper words into your ears claiming you as his bitch now, while you feel his raging boner slide up against your ass cheeks. Forever violated by the man you despise so much...

Is this what you want?

So what are you gonna do about it? Don't know?

Well I could share my years of mixed martial arts training with you... Knowledge you could use to defeat your enemy in under 30 seconds. The same knowledge I use to train the CIA, Navy Seals, Green Berets and the British SAS. I could teach you everything you need to know in less than an hour... but I don't think you really want to win. So enjoy the last 2 months of your man hood. I hope you got a nice new name picked out because after you lose, you'll never want to be seen around these parts again. Was nice knowing you.
Full on.