SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to provide an update on Stacy's blog service.

I ordered 3 sets of blogs about 1 week ago, and haven't done any linkbuilding since.

I woke up this morning to find 6 clickbank sales from one of the keywords!!!!!!! The keyword I targeted moved from bottom of page 2 to the 3rd spot on page 1!!!!! Considering how little this service cost, this is great great value for any serious link builders or IMers.

I checked also for the indexing rate of all these blogs entries, 96% of all entries are indexed!!!!! I've tried blog commenting, article directory and profiles, this is by far the best stick rate!

Great job!! You can count on me coming back for more!

Just wanted to provide an update on Stacy's blog service.

I ordered 3 sets of blogs about 1 week ago, and haven't done any linkbuilding since.

I woke up this morning to find 6 clickbank sales from one of the keywords!!!!!!! The keyword I targeted moved from bottom of page 2 to the 3rd spot on page 1!!!!! Considering how little this service cost, this is great great value for any serious link builders or IMers.

I checked also for the indexing rate of all these blogs entries, 96% of all entries are indexed!!!!! I've tried blog commenting, article directory and profiles, this is by far the best stick rate!

Great job!! You can count on me coming back for more!

Glad to see it helping Omega!

NEXT 10 Orders get 20% off so
100 Blogs I Write 1 Unique Article/I spin = $24 (Regular price $30)
200 Blogs I Write 2 Unique Articles/I spin = $40 (Regular price $50) (Best DEAL!)
How do you get started?
* Select a package about or Send the payment (paypal) to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email
* BlogPost TITLE:
* BlogPost Topic:
* Keywords/Anchor(3 Max)
* URL(3 Max):
* Tags
* Category
* Email where I send the report to

Stacy, would I be able to split the 200blog order into 100blog for one keyword, and 100 for another?

Stacy, would I be able to split the 200blog order into 100blog for one keyword, and 100 for another?

Yes feseo! I can do this for you. Just let me know and I'll work with you on this!

claimed my -20% spot! will send you the details tommorow since I won't be home till then

<3 Ishmael I look forward to your order!

6 SPOTS LEFT!!

Been wanting to try this service for a while, this is a great price, I'm in for one. looking forward to it.

Just paid (Transaction ID # 4DF13276X9554403V) and emailing the job details over in a min for:

200 Blogs I Write 2 Unique Articles/I spin = $40 (Regular price $50)

Just got my report. Everything looks perfect and very fast turnaround time. Hope you expand the list of blogs soon. Report contains not only the blog posts but also the different IPs they are on. A+ as always.

Got my report yesterday for 200 blog posts. Really fast turnaround! There was a small issue and within hours she had corrected all the posts. Very nice job! I haven't noticed any serps movement yet but this was just done yesterday evening and 200 Class C IP's are sure to help! A+

just received the report for my 4th order, as always all links are in place and the articles are well written.
what can i say except great service! Thank you Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.