SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to order 3 packages of 100 for 2 sites all for different blogs so one site is for 200 and another 100 please pm for details and if any discount is available

Payment Received for 3 orders! Thanks Top10

made the payment , expecting the report , and will live a review after

Thanks Flx89. Orders take normally 24-48hours depending on my workload and articles needed to write. Thanks!

REVIEW

AWESOME , received 201 blog articles , exactly like he said. My links looks very good . I would highly recommend .

Waiting for your blogs to increase in rankings and backlinks , so they can provide more link juice .

Thanks , and will buy again soon .

I just got 8 fucking amazing reports (well, got them a while ago, but didn't have time to post review).

Fucking awesome work.

Fucking awesome price.

Fucking awesome deal.

Bottom line; if you have the money to pay for a package from this guy, and are serious about SEO, buying into the VIP list is a no brainer! From Nike; JUST DO IT!

New order placed

Thanks for all the return support! 300 IPS shouldn't be far away!!

Got my report last night. Everything looks good!

Thanks for the review! I apprecite your business taktikz

Can you please tell me blog PR's ? Can you PM me 3-4 blog examples ?
Thanks.

Did you get my pm oferare?

Just ordered, any discounts for bulk orders?

I send you pm tencent did you receive it?

REVIEW

AWESOME , received 201 blog articles , exactly like he said. My links looks very good . I would highly recommend .

Waiting for your blogs to increase in rankings and backlinks , so they can provide more link juice .

Thanks , and will buy again soon .

Looking forward in working with your future orders and yourself flx!

I would like to try this service. Please pm me.

PM sent

I just got 8 fucking amazing reports (well, got them a while ago, but didn't have time to post review).

Fucking awesome work.

Fucking awesome price.

Fucking awesome deal.

Bottom line; if you have the money to pay for a package from this guy, and are serious about SEO, buying into the VIP list is a no brainer! From Nike; JUST DO IT!

:love-smiley-087:

I would like to order 100 blog posts that gets spread out over next 2 weeks can you do this?

Thanks

Yes I can just email me details after payment i can drip 25 / day for you.

Place order, [FONT=&quot]transaction ID is: 2AX60128PH241521B[/FONT]

Cheers

Just order your $30 service to try. Email has been send to you

Transaction ID: 0XJ25503JE7066534
Email: jijikukuku "alt" gmail

I got all your details ! Just giving you heads up

sent you a PM. Thanks

Thanks

Order placed and email you details. id: 50M25749PN1127219 . Thanks

I got all your details ! Just giving you heads up

----
THANKS for all the support everyone still taking orders!

Would like to order the $30 package spread over 25 links a day if you can do it, please send pm

Another order finished, I'm really impressed with the quality of the spun articles. Kick ass service!

Would like to order the $30 package spread over 25 links a day if you can do it, please send pm

PM being sent

Another order finished, I'm really impressed with the quality of the spun articles. Kick ass service!

Thanks !!

Just got my report. Only take less than 20 hours. And everything look nice!

:bowdown:Thanks Wuname look forward to working with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.