SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy with this service, and seeing some nice SERP improvements! Great customer service. There was a slight misunderstanding with my order but Stacy jumped on it quick and fixed everything VERY quickly. Will order again.

Ordered package B on Dec 3, got a completion report on Dec 7. Now, after 4 weeks since completion I definitely see a result from this service in my SERPs. 2 medium keywords got moved from 7 to 2 and from 8 to 6.

I ordered from Stacy about 2 weeks ago, she got everything done on time and correctly. I waited to see how well these blogs post index, and I'm really happy with the results. I got 100 blogs, and so far 86 were indexed. I just wished that I had gotten the 200 blog version. Definitely coming back for more orders!

Great thanks I hope to work with you in the future!

Really happy with this service, and seeing some nice SERP improvements! Great customer service. There was a slight misunderstanding with my order but Stacy jumped on it quick and fixed everything VERY quickly. Will order again.

I look forward to it cofeebean!

Hey. I would like to buy 2x100. Hitting you a PM now.

AustinP I never received your PM.

interesting for buying package A

Konconebudi did you send me the details yet? Thanks.

Ordered package B on Dec 3, got a completion report on Dec 7. Now, after 4 weeks since completion I definitely see a result from this service in my SERPs. 2 medium keywords got moved from 7 to 2 and from 8 to 6.
I am very happy for you enivid and I hope others will see the value of my service.

Happy New Years to You all and I Hope you are all having a great start of 2011 ! STILL OPEN FOR ORDERS!

Sorry if I've missed this, but how many total blogs do you own? I assume it's not the same 200 blogs posting the same articles each time.

Sorry if I've missed this, but how many total blogs do you own? I assume it's not the same 200 blogs posting the same articles each time.

hehe no problem passport. I own many blogs but 200 is allocated for this service only. I am updating to more domains for this service soon but for this service I've allocated 200 blogs. I hope this helps.

Stacy

Just got my report, total turn around time 72 hours. Awesome! Even though the content is spun its human readable, and fairly unique each time. Good service, great customer support, awesome price. Thanks Stacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.