SEO- Do it myself, or hire?

It depends on has you free time to learn or not? If yes, in long term outlook better know all niceties and when your company increases you could hire SEO and control them, but at the same time do your important work.

As you mentioned that, you don't understand SEO properly and you also don't have enough time to learn and perform. So, I think hiring an SEO expert would be the best option for you. You can hire someone from marketplaces like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc. When you are going to hire someone, I suggest you to take a look on his feedback and reviews. It will give you a clear idea about his work quality.

SEO is long term work, you need be patience and expert to rank the website. it is better to hire some one special in SEO to get result.

Interested to learn about AFFILIATE MARKETING? Hi! I am Samuel, an experienced marketer willing to impart knowledge to people who want to explore their potentials in the world of Affiliate Marketing. I offer FREE Six Figures Coaching Program if you sign up. Just add me on skype ​(Skype​ ​Username: steinhoffs2000)​ ​so​ ​we​ ​can​ ​discuss your queries.​

As you really don't have time for doing SEO properly so you need to hire another person. While he's doing his job, try to find some time for learning if you really want to be a SEO expert in future.

If you are good at seo and have enough time then i suggest it to do it yourself.If you are not good at seo ,dont have time and budget then i suggest to hire some one to do work for you but dont go blindly.See the customer reviews and service.Do a trial before going for full order.

What I can suggest is that you Learn while you hire. Let's assume that you'll pay $1k to the Seo guy

Experts will help but you still have to study not to be burned. If you know How to do it the $1000 payment to the expert will be cut down to $500. Use your resources wisely.

However if you do trial and error that $1000 can be $5000 without a single result.

Again use them while you are studying and gathering your own set of tools. Be wary of posers though, real seo experts out there are busy creating their own empire

Exactly! I once hired an SEO guy and he charged me way high (i just wanted one article to hit the top). Then when I finally got around SEO myself, i realized how scammed it all felt like

of course you dont need to stop do it by yourself ,at least because u start it and you will not stop, also i think you will need try to hire ... probably it will help you in ur future .

mix digital marketing with social media marketing using tools like IGReviewhub with those like webtrafficgeeks or hootsuite and the like for best results. just don't expect much results right away since this will take some time.

Hello,

I am a small business owner in need of SEO help. Its something I didnt understand well, and still don't (although I have learned a lot in the last year or so). Originally I thought it made more sense to figure things out myself, and I have to some extent thanks to places like this. However, what I have learned is that I dont have the time available to compete at the level required.

Should I keep on learning and go it alone, or are there truly trustworthy people that can help? My concern is that we'll pay a lot for work that is bullshit, which I can't afford.

If it makes a difference, this is international travel, so our clients are not local to anywhwhere at all.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Being a small business, you should do it yourself if you have the skills but if you are short of time and have a considerable budget, you can hire an expert. IMO

Hi,
I also need to hire an SEO expert for my businesses. I would appreciate if someone could share a contact of any seasoned SEO expert with me, as I do not have any chances of mistake?

You can find pretty serious SEO experts on Fiverr and other market places but just be sure to do a background check, but this isn't really necessary as they (Fiverr) have already done this.

hiring costs money. doing it yourself and having to use tools like hootsuite or webtrafficgeeks costs money. either way, it will cost money.

If I were you, I'd make a test of which way's more profitable. Of course, you may do some things your own, but that would take time you could spend on more important things. Plus, there's no guarantee that you won't make a mistake (which'd be explainable, cause you're not a SEO). In case, if you delegate this job, the responsibility will be on a person you hired.

Hello,

I am a small business owner in need of SEO help. Its something I didnt understand well, and still don't (although I have learned a lot in the last year or so). Originally I thought it made more sense to figure things out myself, and I have to some extent thanks to places like this. However, what I have learned is that I dont have the time available to compete at the level required.

Should I keep on learning and go it alone, or are there truly trustworthy people that can help? My concern is that we'll pay a lot for work that is bullshit, which I can't afford.

If it makes a difference, this is international travel, so our clients are not local to anywhwhere at all.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Like everyone, I suggest that If you have time, you can do it yourself because for SEO you only should have time and a creative mind, which can create new ideas for the promotion of your website/blog. In SEO, If you want people to notice you then you have to come with some new and unique content which is helpful.
For this you have to spend some time and patience because you might know that its a Long Run.
Sometimes, you have to wait for long to see results.
Anyway, Good Luck.:thumbsup:

Half Way house

Hi there - I was in your position at the beginning of last year - I had spent a lot of money paying people for SEO and they never seemed to deliver - so I learned the basics and have not got 100 first pages and 65 number 1 positions - but this just for local SEO ( so a lot easier ). My learning was that had I known what they had to do and I could have set the tasks and then checked they had done it I would have had results with other people doing it, But originally the tasks were somewhat unknown so I didn't know what I was measuring or on what to base the results. Perhaps decide what you want them to do and manage them to do the laborious tasks that take up your time and then you have a sort of half way house.

Daisy