Votes: 255 12.7%
  • $1500-5000

Votes: 200 9.9%
  • $5000-10000

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • More than $10000

Votes: 215 10.7%

• Total voters

You can literally start out with 100$, in my opinion. Just remember - you need to be creative and spend enough money to actually know if an offer is profitable. If you can throw 100 clicks and it breaks even - then you have potential.

Reactions: bb_wolfe
You did direct linking your first time and saw a positive ROI?

Not quite. First day was with a bridge, and it resulted in a loss. Direct linking on my second day - but still using the balance on those vouchers - was a profit. So I started pumping more cash. This does not imply that direct linking works better for offers. Often, it's quite the opposite and will vary depending on the offer. The point is, you don't have to invest a pile of money to get started. You can play safe with smaller amounts until you a see that slight positive ROI, and then scale it out.

there's so many variables though, ppl may start with more cash(or less), they may be doing pure SEO and shooting for long term so 3 month may be too short, I made shit when I started in adult AM back in 04, but those sites didn't paid off till half a year, and still are paying.

Hi there,

I noticed that you people had started earning from the first month itself but my case is quite different. I have struggled in my 1st 3 months and earned only $100-120 per month. But now after a year i am really happy with my affiliate. But for quick results i have to learn from you all. ;)

in the first 30 days I think I lost $1000. at 90 days I was doing multiple 6 figures a month. I got lucky though and had some hot offers available and OCD.

some of my organic-only blogs took a while to ramp up on the revenue, maybe making $20-100/month...but whatever they make is pure profit, as there are no marketing costs. the ones that have been around longer do $300-500/month.

this strategy is about scaling...so i have 20 or so blogs on this model.

wow david, some people's websites have less info than you just posted... 5 pages of unique content for WF at least... lol

I've only started reading about this 2 weeks ago, probably another month of learning before I start a real go at this.

I like your little tree thing with your name. Nice design.

I did well over 10k in my first 3 months.
Then my gf finished college, moved in with me and my productivity went into the shitter.
Then she moved out and I started making money again. figure that one out.

Be like the airforce. Aim high.

interesting

I have lost hundreds of dollars (soon to be thousands), and am yet to break even on a single campaign. I find it hard to believe that everyone here just starts out and is making hundreds or thousands right out of the starting gate.

I keep thinking my next campaign will be decent. I spend tons of time, $, and energy but I'm obviously missing something or am just unlucky.

My hats off to all of you who just instantly started with profitable campaigns.

:updown:

Or maybe they just have shitloads of money from start ? To make $10k after 3 monthes it's already $10k to spend in average to make $20k, and if they start from few hundreds once again they should probably double frew times a month.

WhatUPG, try PPC coach, I just signed up and learning there.

Reactions: guerilla
I'd say it depends on how much start up $ you have and what form of marketing you are planning on doing.

Affiliate programs doesnt need start up capital that makes them quite easy for many newbies in online business. they just need to have SEO knowledge and websites or blogs.

Some considerations to get you started quickly:
· Evaluate your own website first. Determine what kind of audience you reach and think about what kind of products your users will be interested in.
· Choose an affiliate program that matches your Web site’s subject matter, is easy for you to implement and offers a high commission.
· Ad links to products that you feel strongly about or like. For example a site about basketball could feature sports books.
· Monitor your commissions and re-evaluate your affiliate program every three to six months. Are you generating revenue? Are there other programs that you should consider joining?
Regards

zarcozy, we are talking here about PPC mainly. PPC = money spending no matter how you put it.

Well I've been hard at white hat blogs (30DC) for the last 2 months, trying to establish 2 blogs in a niche for different keyphrases on each. My first blog ranks #2 & #3 in google US for my chosen keyphrase, and my second (3 week old one) is yet to rank. Currently a shitty 179th. I've spent countless hours writing content and link building, and I've made a grand total of $4.80 in affiliate sales and $2.60 adsense. Where do you draw the line? My traffic estimations where way off the mark. 30 day challenge my fucking arse.

This is the hardest thing ever, and it baffles the fuck out of me to hear all you guys making 3 & 4 figures in your first months. WTF? Should I find a better niche, or am I just a wanker?

Picture%201.png