RankHACK Rapid-ROI SEO now Public Money-Back Guarantee Limited-time Offer $145

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first results seem good, but what about long term rankings, do you have any experience in this with this method?

And would ordering a 2nd blast on the same domain help, or would it only duplicate the current backlinks?

Last question: After the 301, should we still be blasting the 301 domain with new backlinks for maximum impact?

Thanks for your orders...

We're closing for a few days for non-technical reasons. See you in a few.

The first results seem good, but what about long term rankings, do you have any experience in this with this method?

I honestly can't say. But we've yet to have a site drop and they've been up about a month now. There's really no reason they would drop.

And would ordering a 2nd blast on the same domain help, or would it only duplicate the current backlinks?

It will help a bit as there is some variation within the links used.

Last question: After the 301, should we still be blasting the 301 domain with new backlinks for maximum impact?

Not necessary.

I've got a good domain I'd love to test this on. Please shoot me a PM when you're taking orders again.

Thanks for your orders...

We're closing for a few days for non-technical reasons. See you in a few.

Hi,

I ordered my order beginning of week, and you said I should have it done Friday. Will I have it done today?

Thanks

Can you PM me when you are open for new orders? I got the perfect website to try you on on a domain I got lying around, will set it up within a couple of days and wait for your PM.

:banana_sml: We are accepting orders again. :banana_sml:

The first time this service was closed it was to transition from 3 to 12 dedicated servers. Thanks to Mattseh's awesome programming, these are able to process 25 orders per day, so even impressive queues are completed within 48 hours.

The second time this service was closed (just now) it was so I could analyze ranking changes to ensure that people are getting the results they are promised (I track almost all orders placed). There was no reason to actually suspect that anything was imperfect, but you guys have been cool enough to send us just under $30,000 in the nine days we've been open so I figured it was the least I could do.

We're seeing unbelievably good results. People are making bank with this. We're back open.

The current queue is 0 hours.

Thanks,

C

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 48N25120PV3093925.

12k searches a month. bouncing between 5-10. sending direct to money site. lets see what this can do

You just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: xxxxxxxx2A859451F.
I can't PM as I'm a 'newbie' and way to fresh.. Awaiting obligatory dick rolling I've seen so much of! ;)

Just placed an order on a new site to test this out... looking forward to seeing this in action

Status
Not open for further replies.