RankHACK - 75 orders were placed last weekend. Was one of them yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new calculation of ETA for all orders to be completed is Monday. The system is fine, we just have a lot of orders. We bought and set up another 10 servers (32 now)

I've responded to all emails. I still have PMs from the past 36 hours to go through, though.

I've been flying for the past few days and am still currently but will be finished tonight and back in office tomorrow, all this weekend.

can you confirm my order was received/started?

It was received but won't run until Monday. You're at the end of the line, sorry. We have prioritized everyone by order date.

240k backlinks and only 4500 ip's? whats up with that? 50 links per domain, are these site wide links or what?

Yes, this kind of ratio is expected and is what we are going for. No, these are not site-wide links.

Thanks.

I have responded to all PMs and emails and all people in this thread. We are perfectly on track to finish reblasts Monday.

We will PM people when we re-open on the week of the 18th, after confirming awesome rankings.

Enjoy your weekend,

Cam

I have responded to all PMs and emails and all people in this thread. We are perfectly on track to finish reblasts Monday.

We will PM people when we re-open on the week of the 18th, after confirming awesome rankings.

Awesome... Mine has been slow so obviously caught up in the 'feature' Seeing some movement now so hoping its gona blast this coming week!

Status
Not open for further replies.