PR4+++ Double Hub Profile Link Wheel (Crush Your Competitors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got a package from seofactory. It was done QUICKLY and perfectly. Anchors are all there, and you even get the username and password if you want them (I won't bother, but it's a cool spreadsheet report).

I'm going to be using this service for things like inner-pages (like those promoting specific products) that need a boost.

My first keyword is 1600 exact match searches, a product name. So far I went from #8 to #4, which is huge - I'm now above the fold.

My second keyword I forgot to track before I started, but is another product name at #8.

If you target this service at some simple pages that you know will make you a few bucks here or there with just a dash of traffic, you WILL get your money back in a few weeks.

This is sweet. 10/10

Reactions: seofactory
Just got a package from seofactory. It was done QUICKLY and perfectly. Anchors are all there, and you even get the username and password if you want them (I won't bother, but it's a cool spreadsheet report).

I'm going to be using this service for things like inner-pages (like those promoting specific products) that need a boost.

My first keyword is 1600 exact match searches, a product name. So far I went from #8 to #4, which is huge - I'm now above the fold.

My second keyword I forgot to track before I started, but is another product name at #8.

If you target this service at some simple pages that you know will make you a few bucks here or there with just a dash of traffic, you WILL get your money back in a few weeks.

This is sweet. 10/10

Thanks a lot mate for such a nice and awesome review.

I am long term Seofactory customer and I have placed around 5 orders so far.

First time I placed order on this services and already 4 packages at once, because I know that this service will be just like advertised

I am long term Seofactory customer and I have placed around 5 orders so far.

First time I placed order on this services and already 4 packages at once, because I know that this service will be just like advertised

Thanks for nice words and 4 Orders :bowdown:

I placed an order for 2 packages.
thanks!

Thanks a lot for your 2 Orders.

:music06:​

Taking more Orders. Come on Guys, Order now. This is really sweet. :love-smiley-087:

This is sweet. 10/10

Now at #4 and #7, allright! We'll see what happens when I drop 12,000 Xrumer links at this report from DFB :)

Got my report few days back. Work was done as promised. I have seen some rank movement too. Overall very satisfied with the quality. Will use again

Status
Not open for further replies.