PR4+++ Double Hub Profile Link Wheel (Crush Your Competitors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review:
I have ordered yesterday and just now received my report. Checked few links manually, all were there on right positions. He used anchors and there URLS correctly. Report was very comprehensive, each and every necessary things are in report. I have not seen such a detailed report ever.

Now hoping for nice SERP movement

just sent payment - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction id:2PX58803V7229645V looking forward to the serp movement!
[/FONT]

Review!

I was lucky enough for try this service before launch. Lucky, because it turns out to be a pretty awesome profile service.

Report delivered within a day. The most details profile report I've had to date. Includes everything from Domain URL, profile URL, user/pw, anchor texts and corresponding links. You really cant add more details, its all there

Quality:
All diverse domains and high pr? Check
seofactory2.jpg
seofactory3.jpg

What about indexing? I ran this through SB same day I received a report. Normally, you will hardly get any indexed profile links with Google these days. This was different. See for yourself
seofactory.jpg

Anchors were the two kw I gave him. 3rd anchor (that links to other profile in the linkwheel) however was a repeat of anchor 2 or 1. Would have been nice to have used a different anchor there. It was sort of my fault for reading instructions wrong, but be sure to provide 3 anchor text when you order!

With the PR and quality of these babies, I have no doubt indexing will be 50% when I run this through an indexer.

5/5 at this price!

Review:

I was given a pre-launch review of the linkwheel. Got my report about 3 days ago. I gave him 2 URLs with 1 anchor text each. Looks great so far. Here is what I have:

Got 57 profiles total. Each profile has 2 links to 2 money sites and 3rd to next profile thus making a linkwheel.

He used correct anchor for each URL and one of the anchor texts randomly for 3rd link.

I checked all and every one of them is alive after a little more than 3 days. Details such as location, interests and occupation have been filled.

There are:
25 PR4
24 PR5
6 PR6
2 PR7

Most are .com Few .net and .org
sb shows 7 indexed

Many buyers on here are well aware of how effective profile wheels are so I'll leave that part. Other than all the above things, the communication is great and the seller has been a member for long enough.

He is offering money back too so I don't think there should be anything stopping you from trying this if you need a profile wheel.

Overall great service!

Got my profile wheel. All links were there with proper anchor text. The 5 scrapebox link checker didn't find I manually checked and they were there.

Quality Service.

Same here! I got a review copy too. The profile link wheel was done amazingly, and all of the PRs of the sites were just as he said they would be. The report was extremely detailed and really easy for me to check if it was done correctly. So far all my links are there, 45% are indexed already and I'm seeing some minimal SERP movements right now. (I'm sure that'll change though!)

10/10!

Damn thanks that was quick :) Great service BTW. All the links had proper anchor text and I received the report literally within a couple of hours. Now I am just working on getting them indexed and bookmarked and I am sure I should see some very noticeable improvements.

Got detail report and like the service very much, have made another order just now

Thanks for the prompt delivery of my order.
Here is another order.
Order Information: 58953590

Thank you for the fast delivery and the good reports.

Review:
I have ordered yesterday and just now received my report. Checked few links manually, all were there on right positions. He used anchors and there URLS correctly. Report was very comprehensive, each and every necessary things are in report. I have not seen such a detailed report ever.

Now hoping for nice SERP movement

Thank you so much guys for your nice reviews.

just sent payment - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction id:2PX58803V7229645V looking forward to the serp movement!
[/FONT]

Thanks for you order. You will surely enjoy Good SERP results.

just got my wheel done - great service - it all happened really quickly and seofactory was great at communicating along the way - already seeing a bit of a serp increase!

Status
Not open for further replies.