PR4+++ Double Hub Profile Link Wheel (Crush Your Competitors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order.
Transaction id:2GU91699WL9522027
Order Information: 60714414

Great communication. Looking forward for the result !

Thanks to all respected members for their awesome reviews.

Review!

I was lucky enough for try this service before launch. Lucky, because it turns out to be a pretty awesome profile service.

Report delivered within a day. The most details profile report I've had to date. Includes everything from Domain URL, profile URL, user/pw, anchor texts and corresponding links. You really cant add more details, its all there

Quality:
All diverse domains and high pr? Check
seofactory2.jpg
seofactory3.jpg

What about indexing? I ran this through SB same day I received a report. Normally, you will hardly get any indexed profile links with Google these days. This was different. See for yourself
seofactory.jpg

Anchors were the two kw I gave him. 3rd anchor (that links to other profile in the linkwheel) however was a repeat of anchor 2 or 1. Would have been nice to have used a different anchor there. It was sort of my fault for reading instructions wrong, but be sure to provide 3 anchor text when you order!

With the PR and quality of these babies, I have no doubt indexing will be 50% when I run this through an indexer.

5/5 at this price!

Review:

I was given a pre-launch review of the linkwheel. Got my report about 3 days ago. I gave him 2 URLs with 1 anchor text each. Looks great so far. Here is what I have:

Got 57 profiles total. Each profile has 2 links to 2 money sites and 3rd to next profile thus making a linkwheel.

He used correct anchor for each URL and one of the anchor texts randomly for 3rd link.

I checked all and every one of them is alive after a little more than 3 days. Details such as location, interests and occupation have been filled.

There are:
25 PR4
24 PR5
6 PR6
2 PR7

Most are .com Few .net and .org
sb shows 7 indexed

Many buyers on here are well aware of how effective profile wheels are so I'll leave that part. Other than all the above things, the communication is great and the seller has been a member for long enough.

He is offering money back too so I don't think there should be anything stopping you from trying this if you need a profile wheel.

Overall great service!

Got my profile wheel. All links were there with proper anchor text. The 5 scrapebox link checker didn't find I manually checked and they were there.

Quality Service.

Same here! I got a review copy too. The profile link wheel was done amazingly, and all of the PRs of the sites were just as he said they would be. The report was extremely detailed and really easy for me to check if it was done correctly. So far all my links are there, 45% are indexed already and I'm seeing some minimal SERP movements right now. (I'm sure that'll change though!)

10/10!

Damn thanks that was quick :) Great service BTW. All the links had proper anchor text and I received the report literally within a couple of hours. Now I am just working on getting them indexed and bookmarked and I am sure I should see some very noticeable improvements.

Got detail report and like the service very much, have made another order just now

Thanks for the prompt delivery of my order.
Here is another order.
Order Information: 58953590

Thank you for the fast delivery and the good reports.

Review:
I have ordered yesterday and just now received my report. Checked few links manually, all were there on right positions. He used anchors and there URLS correctly. Report was very comprehensive, each and every necessary things are in report. I have not seen such a detailed report ever.

Now hoping for nice SERP movement

just got my wheel done - great service - it all happened really quickly and seofactory was great at communicating along the way - already seeing a bit of a serp increase!

Just received another order-fast, accurate+professional as always! Thanks again!

Just got a package from seofactory. It was done QUICKLY and perfectly. Anchors are all there, and you even get the username and password if you want them (I won't bother, but it's a cool spreadsheet report).

I'm going to be using this service for things like inner-pages (like those promoting specific products) that need a boost.

My first keyword is 1600 exact match searches, a product name. So far I went from #8 to #4, which is huge - I'm now above the fold.

My second keyword I forgot to track before I started, but is another product name at #8.

If you target this service at some simple pages that you know will make you a few bucks here or there with just a dash of traffic, you WILL get your money back in a few weeks.

This is sweet. 10/10

Now at #4 and #7, allright! We'll see what happens when I drop 12,000 Xrumer links at this report from DFB :)

Got my report few days back. Work was done as promised. I have seen some rank movement too. Overall very satisfied with the quality. Will use again

I just got my Report and checked all the Links Manually... OP Delivered as he Promised.. I am really Happy with his Work..

Quality - 8/10
Communication - 9/10
Report Format - 10/10

I think Overall Rate 9/10 and Highly Recommended.. Now I have to wait for few Days to check the SERP movement...

But I will Order More for my Other Websites....

Did a very good job and I would recommend his service. Very polite and efficient.

Review :

I have got my report couple of days ago but have not enough to post review.
I am very pleased with his work specially awesome report. 10/10
I have not seen any detailed report like that. 10/10
Each and everything is in report like exact profiles links, PR, username , passwords , anchors and URLs etc. 9/10
His work is also good as his report. Now its time to monitor ranking effects of this service.

This is a Legit Service.
I sent the URLs yesterday. Received the report today.

This is a Pretty neat service. Just as promised.
All the root domains PR4 plus.
There was 60 odd high profile links, and for the price this is a Steal.

Also the OP promised that he will replace any missing links even after a Month.

I give this a Thumbs Up.

Room to improve: If he can offer to add a profile picture, maybe change the profile name/use different names as an Add-On to the service this will be even better.

Thanks for your Order.

Placed an order.

SPECIAL OFFER

15 % Discount on Single Order (11.90$ per link wheel)
20 % Discount on 5+ Orders (11.20$ per link wheel)
25 % Discount on 10+ Orders (10.50$ per link wheel)
Come on Guys. This is a Limited Time Offer.

:music06:​

ordered place for 5 linkwheels. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction id:0YV276277D8573941 [/FONT]

Placed an order.

Report has been sent to your email address.

2 ordered and paid

Thanks for your 2 Orders.

ordered place for 5 linkwheels. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction id:0YV276277D8573941 [/FONT]

Thanks for your 5 Orders.

PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:1P825247SB511535U

Thanks a lot for your Order.

All Reports will be furnished within promised time period.​

SPECIAL OFFER

Received my report. Awesome work, i like this service. Recommended, nice PR there ^^

Thanks a lot for your nice words.

I would like to order 1 at 11.90. How do I pay??

can you pm me your payment info?

Thanks for your interest mates, PM Sent.

SPECIAL OFFER

Purchased.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Order Information: 60800478 [/FONT]

Thanks,

Seth

Awesome!

Hi WickedFire,

We hope that you all guys are fine and enjoying your life. First of all we warmly welcome you guys on our thread. As Title stated, We are going to offer “PR4 ++++ Double Hub Profile Link Wheel”. We will not give you long lecture about benefits of Link Wheel, You guys are too smart and are well familiar with benefits of Link Wheel but we must say that you are just few steps away from one of the powerful linking strategy to boost your SERP rankings.

Our Profile Link Wheel will be comprised of 50 PR4++ profiles. Each profile will contains 3 anchor links, 1st and 2nd link to money site 1 and money site 2, 3rd link to previous or next profile forming link wheel. Graphical representation and some silent features of our Link Wheel are given below:

154hjpi.jpg

Features:

- All PR4 or above domains.
- Average PR of 50 Profile Link Wheel will be round about 4.50 to 4.75.
- You can target two different sites or two different pages of same website or in other words two birds with one stone.
- We will not only insert link in signature or bio but will also insert infos/details like occupation, job and location etc to make profile more legit and natural.
- Good Turn Around Time like minimum 4 hours – very maximum 36 hours after confirmation of order from us but in some case of emergency or bulk orders Turn around time will be little longer.
- Excellent after Sale service, if any profile got banned or link removed (although chances are 0%), you have to just email us or pm us. We will replace the link and adjust the link wheel accordingly.
- Each and every link wheel will be created from different IPs and with changed profiles sequence to minimize the chances of unnatural link building
- Detailed report will be sent which contains Username, Password, Exact Links, PR and other necessary info.

Review Copy:

Free review copies have been given to senior members of Wickedfire community before start of thread to check quality of our service like communication, TAT and quality to share their views here. So Sorry that We am no more offering free review copies to other forum members but free review copies are still available for MODs and some reputed members (Bofu2u, Grindstone, onkelmicha and dchuk ).

Pricing:
Price: $14

Here we planned some decent discount for sufficient time period, Well We are not offering free review copies so We are giving some decent discount for specific Interval of Time.

Price till 15-05-2011 will be $12.
Price from 16-05-2011 to 31-05-2011 will be $13

Refund Policy:

Let’s say if any of you will not satisfied with my service then I will give you full refund but will get Link Wheel back from you.

Come on guys for ordering your link wheels and this will definitely create strong backlinks portfolio to crush your competitors. At last We must say that Honesty and Quality work is our commitment then profit is a logical sequence.

I like the sound of this! Is it PROVEN to boost SERP's??? Because if it is I will be a lifelong customer.

Purchased.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Order Information: 60800478 [/FONT]

Thanks,

Seth

just placed an order, cant wait to see some results!

Placed order, info and payment sent:

Order Information: 42631665

Thanks a lot for your orders mate.

I like the sound of this! Is it PROVEN to boost SERP's??? Because if it is I will be a lifelong customer.

Yeah, This is really powerful to boost SERP. PM Sent.

SPECIAL OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.