Status
Not open for further replies.

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
Rating - 20.5%
21   93   3
Testing is finally complete and it's time to announce the evolution of my ppc keyword report service.

Campaign Sniper

There is a video on the homepage that gives a pretty good overview of what all is possible with Campaign Sniper.

Features:

1. Same kick ass keyword reports as before, the old xls reports are even available for download. A typical report averages around 1000 related, yet diverse, phrases encompassing your niche.
  2. Essential data such as cpc, volume, # of potential competitors & even profit estimates based on your actual numbers are provided for most words in your report
  3. Each keyword shown is a link so you can check out all ads displayed for this phrase ... each competitor's url is a link leading to all of the keywords and adcopy found for that domain.
  4. A simple to use clipboard that allows you to save keywords for export => dump into adwords editor. The same applies to ad copy + you have the ability to edit the title & description in your clipboard.
  5. Both clipboards (ad copy and keyword) allow you assign individual records to adgroups making the transition to adwords easy.
  6. A complete analysis of your top 25 competitor's keywords & ad copy. This is kind of a "best of the best" report that gives you a great overview of what is working for the big players.
  7. Campaign Sniper checks all sites found in the SERPs using the keywords in your clipboard and looks for adsense footprints. You can just copy and paste the domains we found into the targeted urls section of your content network campaign for focused traffic & big profits.
Any questions, comments or suggestions? Feel free to leave them below. I'm pretty active developing this service so if you've got a good idea, bring it on. I've also set up a live support script for direct communication, but please don't abuse it.

Retail Price: $100 / 1 report ... $200 / 3 reports

Wickedfire 25% off discount code = WFROCKS

To order, register 1st then click pricing .. scroll down to choose a package and enter the code.

Existing clients have a fat discount code embedded into their account that's permanent ... thanks for all the suggestions that inspired me to keep on improving my tool. There were a few of you I was unable to reach. If you're one of them, just get with me.

I've got a ton of great reviews for the 1st version of this service over here. In an effort to get feedback & reviews from some of the larger affiliates, I've decided to give a freebie to any mod, admin, guide ... hell, any WF member with > 1500 posts (this will expire at some point).

Also, if you've got an aff blog with decent traffic, I'm interested in talking with you.

Any WF newbie can have your 1st report for only $35.

Last edited by a moderator:

sounds awesome...! My blog ain't massive but I could plug it if you want. (the add is the footer).

Will go have a look at that vid now!

Again, I will vouch for this! It is excellent if keywords are your downfall.

erect, I haven't tried the keyword dump into the Adwords editor and I'm not sure if it's different for Yahoo/adCenter when importing but its definitely something you might want to include.

Damn fine site and product. I have a brand new campaign I could use with this if you want a review!

how does this differ from keywordspy?

Well, we're direct competitors so there are many similar features between the two sites. I actually looked closely at KeywordSpy (hereafter KS), as well as ispionage, while developing mine. I think both are great tools.

Here are the differences as I see them ...

1. From my perspective, they are more of a advertiser search engine. Enter some keywords and then they tell you the competition. Research each competition and find their keywords.

It's a difference in philosophy really as Campaign Sniper (hereafter CS) looks at the niche for keywords first, then branches out to find the competition. My results are much more focused towards the niche than anything you'd get from KS.

2. Organization of data -

• KS gives you keywords by competitors only. CS gives you an overview of the niche keywords and allows you to drill down to the competitor level as well. We also give you a hybrid list of the most frequently used keywords amongst your top competitors.
  • CS lets you save words to the clipboard as you find them and then allows you to export all of them at once, with KS you have to mass export to xls and deal with the rest yourself
3. KS allows PPC position tracking for an additional charge, CS offers none.

4. KS ROI based on guesses and assumptions. CS bases it's ROI on you actual conversion rate, cost per click & payout.

5. KS can pull 200k+ keyword phrases for a single competitor, which is an impressive feat. CS maxes out around 2000 words for an entire niche ... which is much more managable since you can filter the list by word, sort them by volume or cpc & see the words in order of frequency by your main competitors.

6. KS is subscription based. CS allows you to only buy what you need.

7. speed! KS run circles around CS as I require 12-24 hours to complete the reporting process. Additional time is required for some of the advanced reports. That said, I think it would take fewer actual man hours to set up a campaign using my tool due to the way I present my data and allow saving keywords/adcopy as you go.

8. ad copy - they show you the ad copy (+ a cool little snapshot) but that's about it. CS allows you to save, edit, assign an adgroup and export ad copy directly into the adwords editor (others coming soon).

There are lots more but those are the main ones that I see. Again, KS is an impressive tool and while both sites are used for keyword research ... they really are quite different in the way they approach the same problem.

Nice, Erect. I don't do content network but your site makes me want to which tells me you'll do well ;)

There are a few people checking out the software now who will be leaving reviews for you guys ... be patient, I've got some coming but this isn't the kind of service you can fully evaluate in a few minutes.

In an effort to jump start this thread, I'll give out reports for $25 to the next 4 people willing to give a review.

That is a sneak peak at a pretty general keyword list. At this point, my service has become more of ppc management monster than just a list of keywords .. hence the time it's taking for reviews.

Instead of just getting a spreadsheet of niche keywords & the vital data, customers are now able to snipe ad copy & keywords from the mega affiliates, snag urls to target with the content network, handle ad grouping & export your campaign directly into adwords.

So yea, it's like that on crack.

^ hrm, because the original report (when this was in beta) I got was worth far more than I paid for it. The improved version sounds ridiculous(ly awesome).

I have had access to this tool now for a while (and even helped on some browser related problem troubhleshooting) and really like it. The report for each campaign is detailed and gives you quite some stuff to work with. Two thumbs up from me.

Note to myself: Still need to use the remainding credits I have ;) Just so darn busy with this one niche.

Just purchased three reports from this dude and I'm not regretting a single penny. I have yet to receive what I've purchased, but the insight and information that I've received from erect here is definitely worth it.

From the looks of what I just purchased, this is going to save so much time and many headaches. I'll give you guys some input on how this goes after I use it.

^ hrm, because the original report (when this was in beta) I got was worth far more than I paid for it. The improved version sounds ridiculous(ly awesome).

Fortunately, it just got cheaper for you.

I have had access to this tool now for a while (and even helped on some browser related problem troubhleshooting) and really like it.

Yes, your issue threw me for a loop.

Note to users: I won't support IE8 until they start gaining market share. But at that point, they'll likely have their problems fixed ... FM$

While I've had some orders, not a single person has taken advantage of that $25 review package I offered above. Take it now or forever hold your peace.

Hey Erect can I have 2 of those $25 reports? And I would be happy to implement the ideas and give a review ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.