PPC Keyword Research v2 || Hardcore. Keyword. Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
will take a discounted report if there are still any left. thx

I'd like to take a 1st timer report if the offer's still available...

The 1st timer discount is not something that will go away. I set it in place so that there are less barriers for PPC newcomers.

Vets that are making bank don't have a problem forking up cash for the best tools ... you've got to spend money to make it. I'm offering noobs the opportunity to get started at AM on a budget and still use the right tool for the job so you can become profitable ASAP.

I've just added an artificial intelligence feature that takes the reports and sorts similar keywords into adgroups.

After you've got your keywords in order, hit a button and CampaignSniper uses a similar AI to round up relevant ad copy and files each away neatly into your existing adgroups.

And if you think that computers can never group words together as well a humans ... you might be right, but the gap isn't nearly as wide as you might think. Check out the thread that was inspiration.

This shit will flat out save you hours setting your next campaign up.

Once I get a video cut, I'll be announcing it formally but it's currently active and ready to use.

Is there a chance I can get 1 trial copy or something of that sort. If it works fine for me, I'd decide whether I'd want to purchase more in the future because honestly, I don't run many websites that are huge and worth spending $75 on.

i like this, but seems pretty expensive. I can't imagine being charged per report.. maybe a monthly fee.

The reports are well worth the price. Lets say you add 20$/day to your campaign profits (easy) thats += $600/month. They cost 50 bucks each if you buy 3 and use the discount code. Just don't use them for polls lol

Is there a chance I can get 1 trial copy or something of that sort. If it works fine for me, I'd decide whether I'd want to purchase more in the future because honestly, I don't run many websites that are huge and worth spending $75 on.

$35 for your first report is available ... It's mentioned in the OP

i like this, but seems pretty expensive. I can't imagine being charged per report.. maybe a monthly fee.

I allow subscriptions for people who run > 10 reports monthly but I don't advertise it. Most people tend to like my "pay for only what you use" policy.

Also, when you find a keyword tool that does 1/2 the job of drilling down a single niche we can talk about how expensive it is. I personally think I'm undercharging.

Every other keyword tool just returns shit they've stored up in a database. The results are cookie cutter for each and every user. These tools are great for getting an overview of all niches but lousy for helping you set up a targeted campaign.

CampaignSniper is the exact opposite. There is nothing on the market that explores a single niche like CampaignSniper does ... period. It's unique and I like it that way.

I like the idea of it, but like 150 bucks to just use the program 3 times is just ridiculous man.. even with the discount...

I'm saying this from a noobs perspective though, i need that money for testing.

I like the idea of it, but like 150 bucks to just use the program 3 times is just ridiculous man.. even with the discount...

WoW ... $50/report is ridiculous?

Without the discount is $200/3 reports ... I guess that's just absurdly stupid.

I'm saying this from a noobs perspective though, i need that money for testing.

Just some honest advice here ...

PPC players typically lose $1000's before their campaign is headed in the right direction. If $150 is a hard figure that makes or breaks you, I'd suggest trying something other than PPC. You WILL lose lots more than this regardless what offer you are promoting. If it's a rebill or $30+/conversion niche, I'd be prepared to lose around $10k before turning a profit.

CS is great for finding a losing niche too. The $50/report might actually save you thousands before you jump into a niche that's way out of your league and budget.

I agree that CS isn't the right solution for your budget & I'm ok with that. Good luck bro.

I just received a report from erect. Am yet to put it to the test, but from what i can see so far, its well worth the price.

I typically lose alot more than 200/3 or whatever testing out new campaigns, and while i'll probably still lose a bit testing, i'll get profitable alot faster.

So... A++=111!!!!!!!one

For all you naysayers, haters and doubters, 75% of the reports I've ran with Campaign Sniper were profitable as soon as I plugged in the keyword list it returned to me.

It's well worth the money and is one of the best tools I've used as an affiliate marketer.

Time is money, is this really saved me a lot of time (and money).

Would have taken me (or a VA) hours of labor to do the kw research, competitive research etc.

I've used a couple of keyword tools out there (KW elite, marketsamurai) and Campaign sniper is the best of the bunch.

Considering the amount of time/money/energy you would have spent doing the kw research yourself, $200/3 campaigns is a bargain.

I ve been putting of giving feedback here, but i must say erects service is superb.
It will give any one a head start when going in to a new niche.

Well worth the money when going in to anything except email submits.

Consider this one a happy and satisfied customer.

I just wanted to say that I bought one of these reports and I have ask literally 20 questions. Erect has responded to my questions very quickly and has been absolutely outstanding as far as support goes.

The product is well worth the price.

Here's a noob review for erect.

I've tried to get started affiliate marketing a few times since start of the year. PPC coach, some seo sites, etc and pretty much lost everything on those campaigns. I got a NE3 report in pretty competitive niche and have been pushing it for the past 2 weeks.

Currently around $1000 rev so far and a 12% roi. Still working on my ad copy and LP but the bottom line is (even including $150 report) I've hardly lost a single dollar testing this campaign. My biggest issue is just getting my ad CTR up and helping to push my CPC down, then it's bank time :)

Here's a noob review for erect.

I've tried to get started affiliate marketing a few times since start of the year. PPC coach, some seo sites, etc and pretty much lost everything on those campaigns. I got a NE3 report in pretty competitive niche and have been pushing it for the past 2 weeks.

Currently around $1000 rev so far and a 12% roi. Still working on my ad copy and LP but the bottom line is (even including $150 report) I've hardly lost a single dollar testing this campaign. My biggest issue is just getting my ad CTR up and helping to push my CPC down, then it's bank time :)

You just need 1 report/niche, am I correct? Why did you pay $150?

This sounds very interesting to me, but I just need to know more before I purchase anything.

You just need 1 report/niche, am I correct? Why did you pay $150?

This sounds very interesting to me, but I just need to know more before I purchase anything.

You need to know more after 2 full pages and numerous thumbs up? GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.