PPC Keyword Research v2 || Hardcore. Keyword. Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erect, please sign me up for the first time n00b $35 deal.

And dude - you are unbelieavable generous. Seriously.

Is this tool up and running?

I wanted to start with a $35 noob order and may have future orders as well.

Is this tool up and running?

I wanted to start with a $35 noob order and may have future orders as well.

I've gotten more than a few PMs and contacts about this.

I've got a fix but have been getting my ass kicked the past 2 weeks. I'll be applying it over the weekend and will announce when it's up and running again.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

It will be soon, I had hoped to get it running over this weekend but I got down with the sickness which kept me from being productive with my free time. Everyone who has contacted me about reports over the past month will be getting a discounted rate or a B1G1 once I'm up and running again.

Sorry for delay, I work hard but there just arent' enough hours in the day.

I've had reports in queue for the past two weeks. And a content network report from about five months ago still isn't filled. It's nothing urgent but if it was I'd be pissed.

I've had some time over the last two weekends to get things patched up and I'm pretty close to having it up and running but, honestly, I've got a some projects that have taken precedent over the campaign sniper fix-up project. The time for me to work on CS is simply not there anymore.

On the other hand, we've got the nickygates fiasco which is pretty much proclaiming that he's a douchebag because he takes IPs without asking (amongst other things).

Well, here I am with all the same information Cakes' has and the potential to look into campaigns & loot keywords, adcopy, etc .... To set your mind at ease, I have honestly not done this (other than my initial quality check), nor would do this maliciously. However, I can see potential for a conflict of interest and would rather not have this advertising my services on wickedfire at this time.

Thanks for all the support, but I think it's time to close the thread. I might possibly re-open the service in the future, but for now it's time to call it quits.

I've had reports in queue for the past two weeks. And a content network report from about five months ago still isn't filled. It's nothing urgent but if it was I'd be pissed.

I agree with you & you'll get a PM from me in the next day or so to clear up this matter with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.