New WP/Twitter Plugin Gets *GUARANTEED* Traffic To Any Blog [FREE Reviews]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is working great but I did notice one odd thing. I had about 10-12 twitter accounts loaded. Working fine, posting. Noticed traffic dropped today. Well, my twitter account list was empty and it wasn't tweeting anymore. Just posting. Any idea why it did this? Seemed to happen after about 3 days.

Let me know when I can download the new version.
----

THAT was a sweet billing process, especially for paypal! Fuckin sweet, actually.

Your effort and attentiveness shows, and I'm happy to give you money... got any more products?

Everything is working great but I did notice one odd thing. I had about 10-12 twitter accounts loaded. Working fine, posting. Noticed traffic dropped today. Well, my twitter account list was empty and it wasn't tweeting anymore. Just posting. Any idea why it did this? Seemed to happen after about 3 days.

Maybe they got suspended? I had a bunch of twitter accounts which got suspended, and the tweetbomb removed them by itself.

WTB is currently setup to remove a Twitter account when an error is returned by Twitter. This error handling will be improved in the next version - only verified suspended accounts will be removed.

Let me know when I can download the new version.

Will do - I'll send out an email with the new version once it's done (and post here.)

THAT was a sweet billing process, especially for paypal! Fuckin sweet, actually.

Your effort and attentiveness shows, and I'm happy to give you money... got any more products?

More cool stuff coming soon...

It's good shit.

There were no issues installing, activating or configuring the plugin on the new domain and WP I setup for testing this plugin. The admin is cool, it's got some nice ajaxy features and is well documented to help new users 'follow the bouncing ball' and get things rolling.

The plugin makes nice looking posts with photos and related content very fast. The whole process was easy and painfree. I can see how easy it would be to create some huge sites with tons of indexed pages and minimal babysittting.

Quality plugin for sure, and it looks like it will continue to be improved and updated. I definitely recommend it.

Has anyone noticed any problems with contacting the activation server? It's worked fine on most of my sites but there are two where it states it can't contact the activation server when I enter my key. I'm trying to figure out if it's the plugin or the site in some way.

It's good shit.

There were no issues installing, activating or configuring the plugin on the new domain and WP I setup for testing this plugin. The admin is cool, it's got some nice ajaxy features and is well documented to help new users 'follow the bouncing ball' and get things rolling.

The plugin makes nice looking posts with photos and related content very fast. The whole process was easy and painfree. I can see how easy it would be to create some huge sites with tons of indexed pages and minimal babysittting.

Quality plugin for sure, and it looks like it will continue to be improved and updated. I definitely recommend it.

Awesome - thanks for the comments :)

Has anyone noticed any problems with contacting the activation server? It's worked fine on most of my sites but there are two where it states it can't contact the activation server when I enter my key. I'm trying to figure out if it's the plugin or the site in some way.

It's almost defiantly a problem on your end.

I've emailed you with a few suggestions :)

Hey SpamHat, I'm still seeing the problem where posts get made but tweets do not. This has been going on for a few weeks. You mentioned a new version would fix that. Has it been released?

Hey SpamHat, I'm still seeing the problem where posts get made but tweets do not. This has been going on for a few weeks. You mentioned a new version would fix that. Has it been released?

There's only a few people who are seeing this but in the next version I'm working on (1.4) there will be altered handling of tweets which will likely help.

In the next few days I'm gona try this puppy out and give my review.

Awesome :)

Hey Spamhat, when will the next version be released? Twitter still is the only problem, it removes all of the (active) accounts within a couple of hours. Can't wait to see the full potential of this promising plug in when it properly tweets. B.t.w any news on the stats of your test domain?

i'm interested in this but it looks like your demo blog got blasted within days of launch on twitspam .org

Code:
http://twitspam.org/?p=2041

- so how many twitter accts will i need to make this work?
- is there a way to shut off the tweets?
- is there a way to customize what is tweeted so it looks less spammy?

i also noticed on the admin panel that there is an option to strip out any links from scraped content. i think it would be a nice option if we could replace those links with a link of our own rather than just delete the link. what say you?

Hey Spamhat, when will the next version be released? Twitter still is the only problem, it removes all of the (active) accounts within a couple of hours. Can't wait to see the full potential of this promising plug in when it properly tweets. B.t.w any news on the stats of your test domain?

V1.4 will be coming soon - working on it now.

There will be improved handling of tweets in the next version that should help with this.

I haven't been paying attention to the test blog atm - it's actually not posting right now whilst I'm working on the next version. I'll update with some figures a short while after the next version's out.

i'm interested in this but it looks like your demo blog got blasted within days of launch on twitspam .org

And? :)

I'm not bothered about one sad guy and his blog - I'm still getting a bunch of traffic.

- so how many twitter accts will i need to make this work?

Depends on how often you want to tweet and how many daily posts tyou want to make. If you set it up right you can use just 1, or 10k twitter accounts.

- is there a way to shut off the tweets?

Yes. Just set the tweets-per-post to zero.

- is there a way to customize what is tweeted so it looks less spammy?

The tweets don't look spammy at all.
They look great.

i also noticed on the admin panel that there is an option to strip out any links from scraped content. i think it would be a nice option if we could replace those links with a link of our own rather than just delete the link. what say you?

That could end up looking messy.
How exactly would these links be replaced, and with what?

My Review: First of all, sorry for being late in posting this. There was just too much going on with UBot Studio.

Okay so I gave this plugin to my in-house geek who tested wptweetbomb out for a while now. Bit.ly says about 1000 clicks, "mostly from Email Clients, IM, AIR Apps, and Direct Traffic". But google analytics says around 100 visits. I have no idea which one is correct though but yes, there is traffic.

Setting up the plugin had a little hiccups for me, php safety mode needs to be off and needed ioncube for it to work. But once that was fixed everything seemed awesome. I looked through all the settings, added tons of keywords and twitter accounts. (that keyword-proposal thing was sweeeet) Then I fired it up, some accounts got banned until I had polished the settings and set the cronjob. And then it kept running smoothly on auto-pilot. Would probably work better with more accounts, like hundred or so, I only had around 40 of them installed.

It collected nice amount of quality articles and tweeted em'. Im 100% certain that alot of people will love and make alot of money from this plugin!

Oh and if you need a twitter account creator bot, send me a PM.

logo.png

ERROR: Licence server couldn't be contacted. Please try again.

My Review: First of all, sorry for being late in posting this. There was just too much going on with UBot Studio.

Okay so I gave this plugin to my in-house geek who tested wptweetbomb out for a while now. Bit.ly says about 1000 clicks, "mostly from Email Clients, IM, AIR Apps, and Direct Traffic". But google analytics says around 100 visits. I have no idea which one is correct though but yes, there is traffic.

Setting up the plugin had a little hiccups for me, php safety mode needs to be off and needed ioncube for it to work. But once that was fixed everything seemed awesome. I looked through all the settings, added tons of keywords and twitter accounts. (that keyword-proposal thing was sweeeet) Then I fired it up, some accounts got banned until I had polished the settings and set the cronjob. And then it kept running smoothly on auto-pilot. Would probably work better with more accounts, like hundred or so, I only had around 40 of them installed.

It collected nice amount of quality articles and tweeted em'. Im 100% certain that alot of people will love and make alot of money from this plugin!

Oh and if you need a twitter account creator bot, send me a PM.

Thanks for the feedback, Lord ;)

Much appreciated.

ERROR: Licence server couldn't be contacted. Please try again.

Just hit refresh and it will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.