New WP/Twitter Plugin Gets *GUARANTEED* Traffic To Any Blog [FREE Reviews]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the idea. Personally, I have no problem entering my own captchas. The programing it would take to auto solve captchas would be crazy.

It would have to use one of the php image manipulation libraries and not all shared hosts will have these (or allow them) which would cause problems, so yeah - manual captcha entering it will have to be :)

Actually the more I think about this feature, the more I like it. I just had a few ideas about how to keep things extra safe and below the radar for mass account creation...

Hey SpamHat...just sent you PM and looking forward for your reply :)

Replied.

You should remove the 300 blog limit from the pro version.

I’ve been asked before about removing the 300 blog limit on the pro version before but will be keeping it for 2 reasons:

• It makes it harder for people to illegally share. They are unlikely to share the plugin if they know there is some limit to the licence, even if it’s a large one.
  • Each time the plugin runs it contacts my server to check the licence is valid. If it was unlimited (and also possibly illegally shared) the server may slow down for legitimate requests from paying customers.
300 is a lot of blogs. If someone's got 300 blogs and no money they've got bigger problems than this limit :)

I'm about to buy the standard version, If and when I need to upgrade, what will the costs be like after v 1.5 is released?

Currently the figures are as follows:
WTB standard: $97 (discounted to $47 here)
WTB pro: $127 (discounted to $77 here)
Upgrade from standard to pro: $30

And once v1.5 is out they will look like this:
WTB standard: $97
WTB pro: $197
Upgrade from standard to pro: $97

So if you want the pro version for $77 (or a $30 upgrade) get it before v1.5 comes out. Once v1.5 is out this upgrade will be $97 (and worth it.)
FYI: I'm also considering adding some of the new features only to the pro version, but am not fully decided on this yet.

To give you some idea of time-scale, v1.5 has been mostly fleshed out and I'm coding some of the pretty edges now. There's no doubt that despite these new prices it will still be more than worth it considering what it can do :)

Plus everything has a 30 day money back guarantee of course.

Also, once v1.5 is out I will be doing a big update of the site and creating lots more documentation, tutorial videos, blogging guides, pdfs etc.

If anyone's got questions they would prefer to ask off forum just submit a ticket and I'll answer away:
WpTweetBomb| Support

:banana_sml:

I just checked the Google Analytics account for TweetGazette and thought a few of you might want to see the lifetime traffic figures :)

Here's the highlights:

• The high has been 3,332 daily unique visitors
  • Most of the traffic (44k of it) has been from Google
  • Even after I stopped tweeting + posting regularly in December whilst coding, it's settled out at a daily average of 1k visitors.
I'm pretty pleased with those figures ;)

Woot!
Hadn't noticed before but TweetGazette is a PR3!

Those meaningless green pixels make me feel all warm and fuzzy :)
I might start growing some of these blogs to get PR and sell links...

Congrats man that's awesome. Did you do any additional promo or is that entirely from wtb? Also thanks for shedding light on the stats issue..I guess I will have to read up more about this.

I have some features I would like to see regarding twitter stats. At the very least it would be cool to be able to check via wtb how many of the twitter accounts are active and not suspended. Additionally it would be amazing if we could get stats on how many total followers, followers per twitter accounts, and direct message capability if possible. Any chance of seeing any of this stuff in future updates?

Congrats man that's awesome. Did you do any additional promo or is that entirely from wtb?

I was pretty surprised myself as it's exceeded expectations - but all the traffic and the PR3 are all down to just turning on the plugin for 2-3 weeks in November then shutting it off and doing nothing but the occasional test post when coding.

I have some features I would like to see regarding twitter stats. At the very least it would be cool to be able to check via wtb how many of the twitter accounts are active and not suspended. Additionally it would be amazing if we could get stats on how many total followers, followers per twitter accounts, and direct message capability if possible. Any chance of seeing any of this stuff in future updates?

If an account gets nuked by Twitter it's automatically removed from your list of accounts, so what you see in WTB is what should be active.

I didn't add any of these finer grade Twitter stats to begin with because the plan was not to be too bothered - just bulk upload a few hundred accounts then forget about it.

If enough people are interested in this I can look into it, but my worry is that it would blast though much of your server IP's hourly Twitter API limit just to check, say, 1k accounts. If you wanted to do this you would have to be using a good number of quality proxies and it would require more coding... but I'm open to ideas.

If it does get added it won't be before v1.7 as I've got features coming out of my ears atm :).

There is, of course, nothing to stop you using any other Twitter tool that monitors these stats in the mean time.

Hello I just purchased the pro version and will be trying it out. The software sounds great and I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Do you know of any other software or maybe an enhancement to this software that can pull tweets off twitter and post them to blogs?

Do you know of any other software or maybe an enhancement to this software that can pull tweets off twitter and post them to blogs?

Well shit - why didn't I think of that? ;)

That's a solid source for extra content and I've added it to the "to do" features list. How do you think this would best be applied - by adding the tweets as comments to blog posts?

I have seen it done but I do not remember where. It created thousands of blog posts and in turn created massive backlinks to someones website through wp. Comments may work just as well but I believe these were actual blog posts.

If you could add a feature or even another plugin to do just this I think it would be quite valuable.

I have been doing a lot of research against my competitors for a ecommerce site I run and see these guys with 50-60k backlinks on first page of google but when i check into the links 95% are coming from 1 or 2 blogs. I have been looking into ideas to create these massive amounts of posts effectively. This is the first software I have found that I believe can accomplish this, the tweet posting was something I stumbled upon and could be a great add-on.

I have seen it done but I do not remember where. It created thousands of blog posts and in turn created massive backlinks to someones website through wp. Comments may work just as well but I believe these were actual blog posts.

If you could add a feature or even another plugin to do just this I think it would be quite valuable.

I have been doing a lot of research against my competitors for a ecommerce site I run and see these guys with 50-60k backlinks on first page of google but when i check into the links 95% are coming from 1 or 2 blogs. I have been looking into ideas to create these massive amounts of posts effectively. This is the first software I have found that I believe can accomplish this, the tweet posting was something I stumbled upon and could be a great add-on.

Awesome - I'll defiantly get tweets as content is some form - thanks for the idea.

Hi Andy,

I see you are redesigning your website now...thats great, but this caused a few problems with the support pages. A few days ago you provided me with a link where i can buy the wptweetbot at discounted price :) ...but righ now the ticked support pages are gone. Another thing is...the email address you use for ticket support no longer exist, i try a few times to email you but all messages bounce back.

Can you please just PM me the discounted URL again...i am ready to buy the PRO version.

Thank you.

I see you are redesigning your website now...thats great, but this caused a few problems with the support pages. A few days ago you provided me with a link where i can buy the wptweetbot at discounted price :) ...but righ now the ticked support pages are gone. Another thing is...the email address you use for ticket support no longer exist, i try a few times to email you but all messages bounce back.

Can you please just PM me the discounted URL again...i am ready to buy the PRO version.

Yeah I messed with the url structure a bit.

Your old ticket url would have looked like this:
HTML:
http://wptweetbomb.com/support?ticket=blahlbhalbha
If you just alter the url to make it look like this:
HTML:
http://wptweetbomb.com/help/support?ticket=blahlbhalbha
It should work fine (and all new tickets work ok.)

But in any case, the discounted link for the pro version is here - at least until v1.5 is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.