New WP/Twitter Plugin Gets *GUARANTEED* Traffic To Any Blog [FREE Reviews]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snagged a pro license. It will likely be a while before I get a chance to play with it though.

Just bought a Pro as well ;)

Great news :)

I'm working on a bunch of new documentation, tutorials and (when a decent mic arrives) I'll be recording a bunch of videos as well.

Remember to grab the latest beta from the forum as it fixes many small bugs and has the initial adblocks feature in there.

finaly...i got an awesome PRO version copy and am messing with it now.Will be back later with detailed review in some days, but for now i must say this thing looks promissing. Also congrats to SpamHat on the new website...like the clean and pro style :)

Got my pro license earlier. All set up without a glitch. Now let's see this baby go to work.

finaly...i got an awesome PRO version copy and am messing with it now.Will be back later with detailed review in some days, but for now i must say this thing looks promissing. Also congrats to SpamHat on the new website...like the clean and pro style :)

Great stuff :)

Just posted some good info on Twitter in the forum for you as well.

Ok I have been using this for a few days now and have a couple of questions.

My setup is on an established blog using WPTbomb with 5 twitter accounts. I have a cron job setup for once a day and have done a few manual cron jobs here and there, usually another once per day.

I have bitly set up with the 5 twitter accounts I am using. The tweets are getting posted as well as posts that were there previously on the blog.

I am getting followers slowly on all the twitter accounts but a lot of the posts are going through with the full webpage URL with some as bitly URL's

1. Is this normal? Is it because the URL is small enough to fit on the twitter post that it is using the original URL instead of bitly?

2. In the stats on the WPTbomb I do not show any posts being recorded although it has made 11 posts since 1/15. Also bitly isn't showing any clicks on their Click summary. I have the api and api code and username setup.

Type Today Week Month Total Posts0000Tweets0000Follows0000

Also on the WPTbomb stats my indexed pages show as 0, and pr info is not available althought the site is PR2. Google and Yahoo Links are showing correctly though on the stats.

Any advice? Should I increase the cron job to 5 times a day with the 5 twitter accounts?

Thanks

Mine is working perfectly. Check you cron job and make sure it's pointing to the right folder. :2drinkspit:

My setup is on an established blog using WPTbomb with 5 twitter accounts. I have a cron job setup for once a day and have done a few manual cron jobs here and there, usually another once per day.

I have bitly set up with the 5 twitter accounts I am using. The tweets are getting posted as well as posts that were there previously on the blog.

I am getting followers slowly on all the twitter accounts but a lot of the posts are going through with the full webpage URL with some as bitly URL's

1. Is this normal? Is it because the URL is small enough to fit on the twitter post that it is using the original URL instead of bitly?

2. In the stats on the WPTbomb I do not show any posts being recorded although it has made 11 posts since 1/15. Also bitly isn't showing any clicks on their Click summary. I have the api and api code and username setup.

Also on the WPTbomb stats my indexed pages show as 0, and pr info is not available althought the site is PR2. Google and Yahoo Links are showing correctly though on the stats.

Any advice? Should I increase the cron job to 5 times a day with the 5 twitter accounts?

Thanks

Thanks

The url could show up as your full url in the tweet for the following reasons:
1. bit.ly was down at that time (unlikely)
2. More than 5 concurrent requests were coming from your IP at the time (more likely)

My first guess is that you're on shared hosting and others are using bit.ly as well so they rate limited the request for that second.

There have been a couple of bug fixes for the stats area which will be in v1.5. Just to check - you are currently running v.15_beta?

As for the cronjob - set it to whatever you like really. With TweetGazette I was making hundreds of posts a day at one point. Just be sure that your tweets_per_post and follows_per_tweet are set to just 1-3 if you want to ramp things up.

(FYI - posting in the support forum will get a faster response ;))

Ok that makes sense, I am on shared hosting. Most likely be going to dedicated as I see a few good reasons to do so and its only an extra 2.50 a month. I'm not running v.1.5 yet. I believe its 1.4.

Should I run the beta 1.5?

I figured support forum would be quicker but thought maybe I was just doing something stupid and someone would point that out lol.

Thanks

Uh oh, get it while it's hot!

Gonna try this in the morning, which I guess is now but after a few hours.

piece dudz

Ok, so how does this work?
The twitter user clicks on a twitter link, comes to the blog page, and then clicks on a advertisers/product link?

Can you describe the flow of traffic?

The twitter user clicks on a twitter link, comes to the blog page, and then clicks on a advertisers/product link?

Ok, either there is something that I don't get, or this is a total scam.

I do whatever your program does for free, here is how:

1) Open an autoblog on wordpress using wp-p-omatic plugin
2) Plug in Google News or Yahoo News to your blog
3) Connect your twitter account(s) to your blog using Twitterfeed.com

How is your software any different fron this?

That's pretty much it. From Twitter, Google or anywhere else. Traffic_source => Blog => Merchant.
There will be the option to redirect all humans visitors straight onto the affiliate in the future as well.

A "total scam", lol. You've just made my morning :D
If you're serious I suggest you checkout the site and see what the plugin does.

It's automated in a lot of more than I can describe. I've tried your way and added more but it's just way too tedious and energy sapping. This plugin can do most that I'm doing automatically. Try it. :2drinkspit:

It's automated in a lot of more than I can describe. I've tried your way and added more but it's just way too tedious and energy sapping. This plugin can do most that I'm doing automatically. Try it. :2drinkspit:

Oh no, there is a lot you don't get.

Twitterfeed comes with an ad engine?

I also used to do the wpomatic way and this blows it out of the water, it's well worth the price

Great to hear that you guys like the plugin :)

WpTweetBomb

I bought this about a 3 weeks ago. Never used it so wanted to contact the creator to get a refund (since the site has a refund guarantee within 1 month) , but creator did not respond. Contacted him twice,opened a ticket but not response either. I don't consider that a good customer service.
Be careful if you do decide to buy wptweetbomb. Even If you don't like it, you may just be stuck with it.
Great to hear that you guys like the plugin :)

I take this back. Right after posting here, seller refunded the money.

Thanks
I bought this about a 3 weeks ago. Never used it so wanted to contact the creator to get a refund (since the site has a refund guarantee within 1 month) , but creator did not respond. Contacted him twice,opened a ticket but not response either. I don't consider that a good customer service.
Be careful if you do decide to buy wptweetbomb. Even If you don't like it, you may just be stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.