NEW Facebook Ads

Hi, I am not new to FB ads, but recently lost my ads account, therefore I desperately need to get back in. However, I am an absolute newb when it comes to buying and using bought AD's accounts. I would greatly appreciate if someone with the knowledge could point me to the right direction. I would be spending minimum of $500 / day.
Hey "nohatter"! I'm not sure if you have gotten the information you are looking for yet, but i have found this page to be a great resource.

Take a look!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132299360259652/

I hope this is helpful for you!

In addition, i would love to discuss how we can work together as well!

I'm here to help, support, mentor, like your posts, etc!

Happy Hunting!

Can someone please tell me who has the best overall Facebook software for crushing it.
I don't have to explain do I?

Please let me know the software or combinations of software to use. I'm desperate to find the best.

Thank you
DC

FACEBOOK BUSINESS ACCOUNT FOR RENT - Skype: ductoan92ndfm
You are need for facebook business account running advertisement?
You want to increase sales, but your advertising account is limited?
Your advertising account can't spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don't know who or how to contact with ?
Contact us
-QQ: 1901097227

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR RENT! -- Skype: linh_euro

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR RENT! :smilie_weihn_winki:
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SERVICE?
1.The advertising campaign on facebook are very favorable
2.You want to increase revenues, but advertising account is limited.
3. Your adversiting account can not use a lot of money.
4. Your advertising account has low coverage.
5. When you have problems with your personal account or you require technical assistance, you do not know who to contact, how to contact..?
SO, CHOOSE US!
1. More pregtige: we are pregtige company on advertising market.
2. Cheaper: agent account will run cheaper than personal account.
3. Biting money faster: we are partner of Facebook, so that accounts will be approved faster.
4. Biting money much more: unlimited spending in a day. 5. Attracting rental rates!
IF YOU NEED A PREGTIGE ACCOUNT TO RUN FACEBOOK ADVERTISING, please CONTACT ME ON:

As I am just starting out. On Facebook I haven't made a proper budget for there advertising. I am also exploring other ways of getting contacts to my pages.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR RENT! :smilie_weihn_winki:
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SERVICE?
1.The advertising campaign on facebook are very favorable
2.You want to increase revenues, but advertising account is limited.
3. Your adversiting account can not use a lot of money.
4. Your advertising account has low coverage.
5. When you have problems with your personal account or you require technical assistance, you do not know who to contact, how to contact..?
SO, CHOOSE US!
1. More pregtige: we are pregtige company on advertising market.
2. Cheaper: agent account will run cheaper than personal account.
3. Biting money faster: we are partner of Facebook, so that accounts will be approved faster.
4. Biting money much more: unlimited spending in a day. 5. Attracting rental rates!
IF YOU NEED A PREGTIGE ACCOUNT TO RUN FACEBOOK ADVERTISING, please CONTACT ME ON:
PM sent

High Quality Agency Facebook Account For Rent
......................................................................................................................
You are in NEED for an Account for rent in order to run Ads on Facebook.
Our company is an agency of Facebook in Asia
We have high quality and reputation Facebook Account for rent
Cooperate with our company and we can guarantee to satisfy your needs
We can support you 24/24 with an enthusiastic and attentive team.
Please contact us for more information:

Maybe you could try to use adseedata, which helps marketers spy on competitors' FB creative, audience. Like Age, Interest, Gender, Location or Behavior and so on. You can view data of Mobile App-install Ad and News Feed Ad.Here are Creative Hub, Video Ad and Carousel Ad on AdSeeData.

Hi
I have agency accounts to run ads google and facebook for rent, QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCOUNT, NO DEATH, SPEND max 5k$/day, unlimited money
My accounts will help you run ads more effective than personal accounts, you can test and check, Supports 24/24 with VIP Facebook advertising account
if you want more information, contact to me, skype: a3vincent :)

Hi, guys
- I run ads on facebook and google in long time, so I have good experience in this,
- if you have problem in running ads or traffic for your product, such as : product for skin, health, game...
- You can pm me on skype to receive help
- I can give you invoice and contract if you need and want to cooperate with me
------------------------
let's pm me on skype : a3vincent

I have premium ads acc google and facebook

Hi guys!
I have accounts to run facebook ads for rent, QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCOUNT, NO DEATH, SPEND max 5k$/day, unlimited money
My accounts will help you run ads more effective than personal accounts, you can test and check, Supports 24/24 with VIP Facebook advertising account
If you want more information, contact to me, skype: manhdung1511
Thanks for reading !