NEW Facebook Ads

I seem to only be getting like 1/4 of the clicks that are being reported when targeting countries like Brazil, Japan, and Indonesia. Not sure what's going on. It's been like this for months...

Is it bots?

I'm too lazy to setup tracking and look at what is actually getting to my server.

Is this normal for everyone else?

(I have a simple Javascript redirect script that sends US to one URL and then everyone else to the affiliate link. Maybe the Javascript is breaking it? idk... ugh)

Hi, I am not new to FB ads, but recently lost my ads account, therefore I desperately need to get back in. However, I am an absolute newb when it comes to buying and using bought AD's accounts. I would greatly appreciate if someone with the knowledge could point me to the right direction. I would be spending minimum of $500 / day.

How many emails can you upload in a facebook custom audience. I just retired as a DJ, rapper and promoter. I have about 3 million nightlife emails to consolidate. Any thoughts anyone. Humble thanks.

Wow - what an old post

i have been reading through this post and got excited with all of the opportunities! Then i realized it was from 2009:(

Companies have gone up and down and all around since this post was first set up - is anyone in this thread still active? Would love to exchange some information and chat!

How many emails can you upload in a facebook custom audience. I just retired as a DJ, rapper and promoter. I have about 3 million nightlife emails to consolidate. Any thoughts anyone. Humble thanks.
Hey Glenn - Looks like we are both relatively new to the forum. Would love to learn more about your email database and how we can work together to moneitize.

Lets brainstorm when you can - i think we can brainstorm some interesting opportunities.

Any time, any day - lets do it!