NEW Facebook Ads

Any idea, how to make facebook to display ads from other countries?

The ads were served based on the ip address as much as i remember, but now i am still seeing ads from my location even, when browsing fb via proxy.

I also made an account, where i set my location to country X, but that didn't help either.

Any idea, how to make facebook to display ads from other countries?

The ads were served based on the ip address as much as i remember, but now i am still seeing ads from my location even, when browsing fb via proxy.

I also made an account, where i set my location to country X, but that didn't help either.

Haven't tried in a while but from what I had to wipe my cookies clean, go on a proxy and then register an account, and browse the site or enter some BS info for a bit while still on proxy. Honestly now I'd rather just pay for an ad scraper.

do you gusy follow "suggested bid" or "average cpc" ?

i.e - i start out bidding higher than the sugg bid. so if the sugg bid is at .25 i bid at .40

then the average cpc comes in at .33 but the sugg bid is lower than the average cpc. like at .23.

then do you bid according to the average cpc? or the suggested bid?

do you gusy follow "suggested bid" or "average cpc" ?

i.e - i start out bidding higher than the sugg bid. so if the sugg bid is at .25 i bid at .40

then the average cpc comes in at .33 but the sugg bid is lower than the average cpc. like at .23.

then do you bid according to the average cpc? or the suggested bid?

I always bid much higher than suggested, always, and then let it naturally lower as it runs. Those suggested bids are normally not very accurate, and based on account history. So if I have a new account that I run high high ctr ads and attain very low cpc, suddenly my suggested bid on new ads is MUCH lower than what needs bid to get any traffic, I suppose based on the performance of previous ads. At least that's how things were.

PS Need accounts ;) PM if you can provide