NEW Facebook Ads

anyone noticed threshold billing? i don't see my daily spend limit anymore, instead i see this.but the threshold billing limit is lower than what my daily spend used to be. i'm confused. anyone know what's up?

anyone noticed threshold billing? i don't see my daily spend limit anymore, instead i see this.but the threshold billing limit is lower than what my daily spend used to be. i'm confused. anyone know what's up?

All my new accounts are setup this way. I guess the upside is that they raise your limit if you keep hitting the threshold, but I think they are also reviewing accounts more frequently as you hit the thresholds.

Anyone else had trouble clearing a balance to resume ads after a failed billing? I've added new cards (3) and it ads the cards to the account, but won't charge them for some reason. I can't figure out how to get it to force the charge through. Some accounts get the 'Try Card Again' dialog, but this particular account isn't getting that.

Im getting zero impressions today. Idk whats going on. All active and fairly bidded. Anyone knows the trick to get it rollin again?

how long have you been running traffic on that account? you're probably going to be banned fairly soon. something flags the account, all the traffic is paused, then its manually reviewed the next day and banned for suspicious log in activity. seems to be their new thing.

how long have you been running traffic on that account? you're probably going to be banned fairly soon. something flags the account, all the traffic is paused, then its manually reviewed the next day and banned for suspicious log in activity. seems to be their new thing.

fark.

Does anyone else have the stupid bug with the age dropdown menu for new ads?

When I select the oldest, the youngest reverts to 13, and when I move to the youngest, oldest goes back to 'no max'.

Tried on 2 diff. versions of firefox and IE. Happening on 3 different accounts.

There are some issue with facebook ads, as I have experienced with my new Health care page. It neither gets like from specific age group nor from those who has interest about health issues. I don't ned only likes, but targeted one. How can i overcome so?

facebook; said:
"It looks like you submitted an ad for a dating service through one of our self-service advertising tools. Unfortunately, ads for dating sites and apps are only allowed from approved advertisers at this time."

Is that something new ?