[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just placed another (and bigger) order with Tim, he's doing great work and you cannot beat the price, it's 40% cheaper then everyone else. Can't wait to see this report :)
Got your order thanks, i will be sending everyone pms later, if anyone else wants to order then pm me:)

Just got my report, took a few extra days but that really doesn't bother me. Tim over delivered on the blog comments and articles. The price is great and I will be ordering again. Thanks

Are you open for new orders yet?

And, is it still one link per article? cant recall if i read something changed there or not, been going through alot of threads today.

thanks

Review:

Communication: While using the form I found there was no way to upload files since I wanted to supply them myself. Other than that minor inconvenience there really was no need to go back and forth.

Turnaround: It took longer than I hoped it would, and the OP did not provide any turnaround expectations so I was a little in the dark. I received the finished report within a few days, so no prob.

Quality: The spinning is not human readable, which was expected with the price. After looking at a random sampling of 25 submits. Out of these 25 sites, 3 were completely down, and one was throwing up a malware warning.

As for the blog comments, they are on very high OBL pages full of real spammy shit, though since this is basically a free add-on I'm not complaining.

Results: The SERP boost kicked right in over the next 2 days. My rankings are slowly receding and will eventually "stick", so I'm not sure what the final conclusion will be - but so far what I see is looking great.

Overall: I think OP has a damn valuable service here. Very happy!

Review:

Communication: While using the form I found there was no way to upload files since I wanted to supply them myself. Other than that minor inconvenience there really was no need to go back and forth.

Turnaround: It took longer than I hoped it would, and the OP did not provide any turnaround expectations so I was a little in the dark. I received the finished report within a few days, so no prob.

Quality: The spinning is not human readable, which was expected with the price. After looking at a random sampling of 25 submits. Out of these 25 sites, 3 were completely down, and one was throwing up a malware warning.

As for the blog comments, they are on very high OBL pages full of real spammy shit, though since this is basically a free add-on I'm not complaining.

Results: The SERP boost kicked right in over the next 2 days. My rankings are slowly receding and will eventually "stick", so I'm not sure what the final conclusion will be - but so far what I see is looking great.

Overall: I think OP has a damn valuable service here. Very happy!

Thanks for the review, glad you are seeing serp movement:)

Sending everyone who has wanted to order pms now:)

If anyone wants to order please pm me.
The order buttons arent working i will have them sorted out in a few days

Just sent out some reports now:)

Okay everyone last night my daughter was born:) so not only am i the happiest man alive right now i am also very busy because of the baby. I am sure everyone understands.

I will still be getting everyones orders done but or the next few days i wont be working as much as i usually do so there will be a bit of a delay with orders. I apologise in advance to anyone who is waiting for orders but please try to understand:)

What is the status of my 5 orders? I needed these completed urgently, please message me back...
pmed you
I will be sending out a bunch of reports in a few hours and more reports will also be sent tomorrow.

I will pm everyone who wants to order as soon as im ready, just give me a day or 2 guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.