[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my report and I'm stoked! Will be re-ordering for sure. The blog posts pointing to the articles is awesome!

Thanks bro! :thumbsup:

I'd like to order, but when clicking the PayPal buttons I always get an error message related to the seller website. Please fix, the service sounds great :)

I'd like to order, but when clicking the PayPal buttons I always get an error message related to the seller website. Please fix, the service sounds great :)
Hmmm the form is woking for me, i have had a few customers say its not working though. Im not sure what the problem is, Please try again and if it doesnt work for you or anyone else then pm me

Received the reports and checked. Would recommend people try it out for the price.

Cheers.

Just to let you know guys that my site ranked from #18 to #8 after Tim's magic
touch. Great job Tim! Highly recommended.
Thanks,
Alex

report received. great job and done very fast! thank you! will order again soon :)
Thanks for the review:)
Received the reports and checked. Would recommend people try it out for the price.

Cheers.
Thanks bro:)
Just placed an order for pack 1. PP TID 9C971***P494964V.
got it thanks:)
Can you PM me your payment details and also let me know what information i need to supply you with.

Thanks
pm sent:)
Just to let you know guys that my site ranked from #18 to #8 after Tim's magic
touch. Great job Tim! Highly recommended.
Thanks,
Alex

Thanks for the review, glad you got some good serp movement:)

just sent out some reports, will send more later:)

the paypal buttons don't work they all say "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

can you pm me your paypal and what details i need to give?

the paypal buttons don't work they all say "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

can you pm me your paypal and what details i need to give?

Guys Please dont use the buttons on the first page, i have stated a few times that they dont work anymore. I have posted a new button a few times which works.

Status
Not open for further replies.