[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sent out a whole bunch reports, the few remaining will be completed and sent tomorrow then i will be accepting new orders. I will put up a new payment button so that everyone can order and pay at their convenience:)

REVIEW

Got my rar of rars report (lots of rars). Tim separated out each submission so I had the blog comments and the articles for each of the 5 runs so I can hit them all differently. I like that.
Quality: Very good; the anchors and URL are what I wanted
Speed: Only a little slow due to popping out a baby [congrats on that]

I'll be adding him to my list of vendors to work with. If we can figure out how to embed image links in a clean way I think I'd be willing to pay more too.

REVIEW

Got my rar of rars report (lots of rars). Tim separated out each submission so I had the blog comments and the articles for each of the 5 runs so I can hit them all differently. I like that.
Quality: Very good; the anchors and URL are what I wanted
Speed: Only a little slow due to popping out a baby [congrats on that]

I'll be adding him to my list of vendors to work with. If we can figure out how to embed image links in a clean way I think I'd be willing to pay more too.
Thanks for the review:)

Okay everyone im finally accepting new orders. The new turn around time can range anywhere from 1 day up to 7 days depending on how many orders i have. Im a one man team so sometimes its easy for me to get overloaded with work.

To order just click on the link below.

Just ordered the 3x package!

Transaction ID: 38776744SN780083W

7 days is fine - no sweat... I know you got a new kid to take care of. :smokin:

Just sent out some reports, will be sending out a lot more tomorrow.

If you order guys please post in my thread, it makes it much easier for me to keep track of everything. i got about 10 orders on friday night and only 2 people posted that they ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.