Miami Hyatt Regency

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL, nahhh were not fightin, justin just needs to loosen up and drink some beer, last night he was too pussy to take the shots of the cuban rum i was drinking

LOLOL, nahhh were not fightin, justin just needs to loosen up and drink some beer, last night he was too pussy to take the shots of the cuban rum i was drinking

:rasta: ROFL, sorry massa I don't usually chug cheap cuban rum when I am sober. :eek:

ru kiddin me?? LOL. i may get shitfaced..after about 10 drinks, im irish!!! you have 2 beers and ur done!! done dot com

at least i dont dance around like buffalo bill and precious
silence_lambs_06.jpg

2 beers and I am done~!! haha, no way that night I did drink heavy I was tipsy but still in control..

Not falling over and other shit like you.

hey.. i love my liquor. i will never deny that mister... even if it makes me eat raw peppers and puke

You saying I have no ass?

Is that suppossed to offend me???? Damn that hurt

lol... no no justin. just saying that ya gotta learn some learnin.. u know what im talkin about, like the learning that makes u confident enough to be who u all be

Haha, if anyone can make it in Aden's room for 15 minutes I will award a PRIZE!!

Justin, enough. Derek was sleeping and i wanted to listen to music. If ya dont like the music:

a put on ur own headphones
b have a beer and shut up
c go to ur own room
d jump off the balcony

:) Just trying to stay in good mood which i am in and this music is making me smile :)

For sure need a temp. ASE section. I'll make a post about it in the staff area.

I'll be in Sunday around noon, not looking forward to the drive. At least all the old people will be in the churches!

Status
Not open for further replies.