Miami Hyatt Regency

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are going shopping???? Jesus, you are bigger princesses than Aden.

BTW, how is the bar in that dump?
Yeah, I do my shopping exclusively in the US, can't find shit in Germany.

I'll check out the Bar tonight and let you know, but then again, you probably wouldn't be hanging out with fruity shopping guys? ;>

Yeah, I do my shopping exclusively in the US, can't find shit in Germany.

I'll check out the Bar tonight and let you know, but then again, you probably wouldn't be hanging out with fruity shopping guys? ;>

You are from germany? nice.

Shit I'll hang out with ya. I could give a fuck if you are cum smuggler. I'll be there tomorrow morning at 11.

And I agree with the person that said we need a conference forum....

You are from germany? nice.

Shit I'll hang out with ya. I could give a fuck if you are cum smuggler. I'll be there tomorrow morning at 11.

And I agree with the person that said we need a conference forum....
It would appear so, yes :)

11 am or pm?

Laura: Not sure, up for pretty much anything.

Justin, Me and Derek are going Jet skiing before 6.. theyre comin to the hyatt to pick us up then taking us to the skiing place.. then tonight were gonna chill.

Jon u get in around 6?? imma call u up! would love to get together with some of y'all tonight.

if anyone wants to come jet skiing, PM me, anyone can go, i think its like 120 an hour, 200 for 2 hours, but its a tour, so its gonna be fun.

Derek and i are in room 612 at hyatt.. then going to intercontinental tomorrow - tues, then off to some resort in FL... if anyone wants to jet ski, call up at the room, 612.

If your paying sub-$120 per night in Miami and you are in Downtown, you get what you pay for. I have seen the rooms at the Hyatt (although never stayed there) and I can tell you that they are not horrible by any means (I would rate them 3.5 stars), and infact a pretty decent deal at any sub-$120 rate.

If your looking for a luxury hotel, go pay to stay with the big boys... The Setai, Mandarin Oriental, Delano, or Acqualina.

ilikecock, the bar here is ok. The food at the bar is good. the only beer on tap is stella and sam

Ya, so I already knew all that shit? Why you always gotta post everything rofl like the whole world wants to know your going jet skiing.

Ass

ass?? nahh... justin. had you not been masterbating in ur room, you would have read that we are jet skiing because i was in inviting others to come, not because i was tellin the world. :)

Whatever, why the fuck did you open it with my name like you was directing it towards me??

And "you would have read that we are jet skiing because i was in inviting others to come
icon7.gif
" makes no fucking sense.

Go eat some more ass!

Let me know if/when any of you guys hit the clubs/bars tonight, and don't mind taking along a german ;)

Room number is 1901.

And wast jackin in room was checking email and bout to close my eyes and pretend I don't hear all those groaning sounds coming from the walll!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.