Matt Roberts from AdInfusion = LIAR AND CHEATER!!!

I could have fucking told you that YEARS******* AGO dude. He ran big scams on CL all the fucking time constant 5 years ago and hasn't changed 1 bit. I used to like him a lot but he's really, really cocky and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else but himself.

sweep-the-leg-large.jpg

LOL at all the sheep in here sucking up to Jon. So the guy copy pasta'd some shit you wrote, does it really warrant starting an online smear campaign to rank the guys name?

Of all people, you are going to copy content from the fucking owner of this forum? That's like fucking general's daughter and you don't know what the consequences will be.

SoGwqW5.jpg

Jon knows who I am because I came forward before any of this and
offered an apology for reposting his comments from this thread on this thread

I was merely sticking up for a friend who was getting badmouthed
on a message board he doesn't really frequent. I didn't stand to gain
anything by copying Jons posts onto DG and I thought that by being
proactive and reaching out and immediately apologizing, that would be
the end of it.

Again, I reiterate my original apology to Jon. I should have cited you using
a quote tag like I later did in that thread

Selling really isn't your strong suit I see. You lack the ability to be convincing too. Care to post the rest of that conversation? Because its rather entertaining. You know... for the kids.

Do I sound mad bro, just wanted to shit on the retarded WF lynch mob a bit. Might be your ass next when you make a silly mistake.
I really don't need to be involved in this because it's none of my business, but I stand behind what I said. I wasn't saying it because of anyone that posted - I've known him and talked to him for years and that's the impression I got. I nearly did some work for him a while back but I didn't like the way he spoke about people and quite honestly anyone that's completely willing to rip off average consumers with ....things... (not saying anymore about this) makes me uneasy.

Selling really isn't your strong suit I see. You lack the ability to be convincing too. Care to post the rest of that conversation? Because its rather entertaining. You know... for the kids.

I was trying to be proactive. I saw you were mad when you banned me from the forum. Nobody forced me to come forward, but I thought that even if you didn't unban me you'd appreciate that I came straight to you and told you I was sorry.

And I'll expand on that, as it was written in haste - and acting on impulse rarely is effective..

Jon -

Please accept my apology. In Japanese there is a word “Gomenasai” that translates roughly to the English word sorry. The overtones of the word, from my understanding, is that the word suggests humility... which I can appreciate isn't usually recognized as much as the flashy, outrageous personalities we more often encounter in this community. That is not to say they don't exist - Jason Akatiff aka Smaxor comes to mind.. and there are others - but I digress. Realizing that this situation is my fault.. my responsibility - is as important as realizing what I did wrong.

And about that: Yes. I copied your comment. I stole it and pasted it from here on Wickedfire to DG. I'll spare you all my "reasons" (i.e. "excuses") for what was really an inexcusable lapse in judgment. It would've been just as easy to hit the quote button and cite you properly. DG's know who you are too and it would've added to your reputation. You work tirelessly to run a successful forum.

The friendships I've made, all the things I have learned from so many people's threads - I owe you more than just this apology, I owe you for the successes I have in endeavours from things I have learned from people who posted on this thread. If you didn't work hard to make Wickedfire what it is - CCarter wouldn't have had a place to post so many awesome threads that had a major influence in the services I offer people via AdInfusion. (thanks CCarter)

I want to turn this into an opportunity to improve my own character and change this habit. While I can't point out specifics - I have done this on FB too. I'll see something cool and just repost it instead of sharing it. I am stating my commitment to change my actions. If I do post again on WF as iPwnNoobs - I'll make it a habit not just to bring value to the forum, but to cite my sources if not my own. Additionally this won't be limited to Wickedfire, I'll be making changes to my habits regardless of whether I'm on a forum, or social network or elsewhere. This change will be reflected upon my habits on social networks too - of which many people on this forum who I'm friends with on FB will be able to see.

Jon you have succeeded in teaching me that it is wrong to steal content. I am aware of the effort you put forth in producing your own content and from now on I will make it my practice to make sure if I cite someone's work somewhere - that I attribute it to them so they may receive credit for their work.

-Matt (iPwnNoobs)

I was trying to be proactive. I saw you were mad when you banned me from the forum. Nobody forced me to come forward, but I thought that even if you didn't unban me you'd appreciate that I came straight to you and told you I was sorry.

And I'll expand on that, as it was written in haste - and acting on impulse rarely is effective..

Jon -

Please accept my apology. In Japanese there is a word “Gomenasai” that translates roughly to the English word sorry. The overtones of the word, from my understanding, is that the word suggests humility... which I can appreciate isn't usually recognized as much as the flashy, outrageous personalities we more often encounter in this community. That is not to say they don't exist - Jason Akatiff aka Smaxor comes to mind.. and there are others - but I digress. Realizing that this situation is my fault.. my responsibility - is as important as realizing what I did wrong.

And about that: Yes. I copied your comment. I stole it and pasted it from here on Wickedfire to DG. I'll spare you all my "reasons" (i.e. "excuses") for what was really an inexcusable lapse in judgment. It would've been just as easy to hit the quote button and cite you properly. DG's know who you are too and it would've added to your reputation. You work tirelessly to run a successful forum.

The friendships I've made, all the things I have learned from so many people's threads - I owe you more than just this apology, I owe you for the successes I have in endeavours from things I have learned from people who posted on this thread. If you didn't work hard to make Wickedfire what it is - CCarter wouldn't have had a place to post so many awesome threads that had a major influence in the services I offer people via AdInfusion. (thanks CCarter)

I want to turn this into an opportunity to improve my own character and change this habit. While I can't point out specifics - I have done this on FB too. I'll see something cool and just repost it instead of sharing it. I am stating my commitment to change my actions. If I do post again on WF as iPwnNoobs - I'll make it a habit not just to bring value to the forum, but to cite my sources if not my own. Additionally this won't be limited to Wickedfire, I'll be making changes to my habits regardless of whether I'm on a forum, or social network or elsewhere. This change will be reflected upon my habits on social networks too - of which many people on this forum who I'm friends with on FB will be able to see.

Jon you have succeeded in teaching me that it is wrong to steal content. I am aware of the effort you put forth in producing your own content and from now on I will make it my practice to make sure if I cite someone's work somewhere - that I attribute it to them so they may receive credit for their work.

-Matt (iPwnNoobs)

Post your cock pics and Jon will remove this thread, he told me so in Skype. Pull that little fucker out and let's get all this shit cleared up!

Jon -

-Matt (iPwnNoobs)

3899d1349285552-show-us-your-mug-gladiator_thumb_down_01.jpg