[Link Grenade] Web 2.0, Social Networks, High PR Profiles, Live Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just order another package for another kw and site waiting for your good and soonest work/report.

*Just one thing - this time I didn't receive a confirmation email from you after filling up the form and making payment :O would that be a prob?
Dont worry i got your order:)

Link grenade is certainly working. Used it for 3 keywords (one highly competitive and two with medium competition) and just a week after receiving my report I'm ranking 48 for the hard one and 11-16 for the secondary ones (all kwds where not in top 100 before). The only downside is the properties are a bit slow in the indexing department, only a third of them are indexed by now. I'm thinking of blasting them with some profile links. Otherwise the services is A+.

Link grenade is certainly working. Used it for 3 keywords (one highly competitive and two with medium competition) and just a week after receiving my report I'm ranking 48 for the hard one and 11-16 for the secondary ones (all kwds where not in top 100 before). The only downside is the properties are a bit slow in the indexing department, only a third of them are indexed by now. I'm thinking of blasting them with some profile links. Otherwise the services is A+.
Thanks for the review buddy:)

All reports have been sent out
Ready for orders guys:)

Got the report, thanks.

Reporting is good, TAT, price and communication all good.

Let's see what it does.

Cheers.

@Dresden14 your report will be sent tomorrow:)

All outstanding orders will either be sent today or tomorrow.

Sorry that i havent been updating my threads alot lately, i have been putting alot of work into my new service which im going to be offering in a week hopefully.

Review:

He did a good job for me. He overdelivered by a good margin, so I'm very happy. Good value. Definitely recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.