[Link Grenade] Web 2.0, Social Networks, High PR Profiles, Live Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks everyone got your orders:) WIll be sending some reports tomorrow @Parkeagle you can pm me if you need to know anything, when you ordered yesterday you should have received a confirmation email, if you didnt then i apologise:)

Wow I got alot of orders for this package the past few days:)

So until all these orders are completed i wont be accepting more:)

I ordered a second package on 5/19, just checking the status of it (1TE00170XA370401D). My email is dresdenistuberalles (AT) gmail.com. keep me posted br0. look forward to the future business w/ ya

I ordered a second package on 5/19, just checking the status of it (1TE00170XA370401D). My email is dresdenistuberalles (AT) gmail.com. keep me posted br0. look forward to the future business w/ ya
Sorry for the delay just sent it.

Everyones reports have been sent except for a large bulk order im working on. i will be accepting new orders in a few days:)

report received. serp didnt move, ordered at position 11 remained at position 11. But good service, thanks
Thanks for the review, hopefully you see some serp movement in the upcoming weeks:)

Finally Accepting orders again guys!!!

I have just order another package for another kw and site waiting for your good and soonest work/report.

*Just one thing - this time I didn't receive a confirmation email from you after filling up the form and making payment :O would that be a prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.