[Link Grenade] Web 2.0, Social Networks, High PR Profiles, Live Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review:
Great deal for an easy to use service like this.

Communication was great. He always kept me informed without even asking.

delivery: everything was exactly as stated. Tim over-delivered on everything to make up for anything that was deleted from moderation. I checked them all and even after those that got hit I still came out ahead on everything.

The quality was what you would expect out of a 1 article service. I personally would prefer to spend $10 and get a couple of more articles out of it though for a smaller footprint. But at these rates i'm really not complaining. Every article was fairly spun.

All in all look around and compare what it would cost do get each service individually and you end up really coming out on top. Not to mention a complete lack of hassle. Throw the report into linklicious and forget about it.

I'm very happy with what I received. I will use again.

placed an order
transaction id; 4DU16379F46127208

Thanks
Got it tahnks:) will be sending the report tomorrow:)
Review:
Great deal for an easy to use service like this.

Communication was great. He always kept me informed without even asking.

delivery: everything was exactly as stated. Tim over-delivered on everything to make up for anything that was deleted from moderation. I checked them all and even after those that got hit I still came out ahead on everything.

The quality was what you would expect out of a 1 article service. I personally would prefer to spend $10 and get a couple of more articles out of it though for a smaller footprint. But at these rates i'm really not complaining. Every article was fairly spun.

All in all look around and compare what it would cost do get each service individually and you end up really coming out on top. Not to mention a complete lack of hassle. Throw the report into linklicious and forget about it.

I'm very happy with what I received. I will use again.
Thanks for the review:)

Everyone who knows me knows i always over deliver:xmas-smiley-022:

As ever an excellent service from this guy

Communication

Excellent, uses PM and email to quickly give updates and reply to messages

Very clearly laid out and easy to understand, each set of different links had its own area rather than all mixed in like some

Work Quality

Very good articles and web 2.0's etc were well spun and readable.

Overall

9/10 recommended service to all and will defintely be reordering

placed an order
transaction id; 4DU16379F46127208

Thanks
Report sent:) hope you like the work:smokin:
As ever an excellent service from this guy

Communication

Excellent, uses PM and email to quickly give updates and reply to messages

Very clearly laid out and easy to understand, each set of different links had its own area rather than all mixed in like some

Work Quality

Very good articles and web 2.0's etc were well spun and readable.

Overall

9/10 recommended service to all and will defintely be reordering

Thanks for the revew buddy, glad you like the work:pimp:

And just so everyone knows when i over deliver I try giving 30+ web 2.0 profiles and 25+ social network properties:)

Tim did a good job on article submissions in the past so...order placed; conf id 60B16562D2973573Y

Are you kidding? I love extra links. It's what I put on my amazon wishlist. Tim likes to overdeliver to compensate for things out of his control; who am I to argue! He's still going to be throwing some more links at me, but with what I have I'm seeing a pop on some of the targetted phrases. It isn't a virgin site by any means, but this specific marketing was noticable in my analytics. It was a quick turnaround too.

I'll give it a try; Your transaction ID for this payment is: 73R6117866744434U. Sent information through your web form; 1 domain 2 keys to same name. Will post back with review once received. Do a good job :)

Are you kidding? I love extra links. It's what I put on my amazon wishlist. Tim likes to overdeliver to compensate for things out of his control; who am I to argue! He's still going to be throwing some more links at me, but with what I have I'm seeing a pop on some of the targetted phrases. It isn't a virgin site by any means, but this specific marketing was noticable in my analytics. It was a quick turnaround too.
Thanks for the review buddy, i will be sending those other links in aday or 2 hopefully:)

I'll give it a try; Your transaction ID for this payment is: 73R6117866744434U. Sent information through your web form; 1 domain 2 keys to same name. Will post back with review once received. Do a good job :)
Will be sending your report tomorrow:)

Next 3 members who order will get 20% discount, Pm me if you want to order:)

Report sent:stonedsmilie:

Next 3 members who order will get 20% discount, Pm me if you want to order:)

Ordered 5/14, received 5/17. I saw a few mistakes... but the report looked good. This review is not good nor bad, I will order again at your 20% discount and try this on a virgin inner page and report back.

Ordered 5/14, received 5/17. I saw a few mistakes... but the report looked good. This review is not good nor bad, I will order again at your 20% discount and try this on a virgin inner page and report back.
Sending you a pm now:)
Please let me know what the mistakes were so i can avoid them in the future

Just placed an order.

Don, you just completed your payment.Your transaction ID for this payment is: 27749902TP434154S.

Status
Not open for further replies.