[Link Grenade] Web 2.0, Social Networks, High PR Profiles, Live Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
I am a firm believer in Link variety when it comes to dominating the SERPS. So I have decided to make it simpler for everyone by combining a variety of different links into 1 package.

Introducing:

The Link Grenade

2mcsvh3.png

Here is what you get:

1 Uniquely written 400 word article which will then be spun with the best spinner to create multiple unique articles.

15 Social network properties
-> These will be pinged, submitted to rss directories and social bookmarked.

25 high pr web 2.0 profiles
-> These will be pinged, submitted to rss directories and social bookmarked.

200 Live article submissions

500 pr3+ forum profiles

All these links will be pointed directly to your money site.

Price: Only $40

You may use 1 url and up to 3 anchors but I suggest only 1 anchor if you want the full benefit of this.

I will always try to over deliver when possible so that if any links get deleted you will have at least the amount specified.

I will give two reviews at $30 each.

Payment: Paypal only
Turn around time: 2 to 6 days depending on workload.

I will only accept 3 orders a day, If the 3 slots for the day have been filled I will close the order form til the next day.

hmmm not sure if monimon is taking a review, i sent a pm but heard nothing back.

So if anyone wants a $30 there is 1 left

Republik and evolutionvision reports have been sent:) the remaining reports will hopefully be sent today Sorry for the delay guys, hopefully it wont happen again:)

hi
tried to order but it says "The form will be open again as soon as i have completed the remaining orders:)"
Please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.