Layered Links ReLoaded - CLOSED FOR ORDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not taking orders, don't accept orders on your site!

Modify your site and put the notice up there, don't expect your customers to wade through 3 pages of discussion on wickedfire to finally find out that they can no longer order.

And yes I know I risk being pushed to the back to the queue or whatever for making these comments, but I'm hoping that you're professional enough to not piss in my coffee when I complain that it's cold.

that's the thing, you can still order, we just aren't accepting orders for our old services until we're ready to sell our new stuff. I wouldn't be happy with my myself (and neither would Grind) selling a client an older package when we had new, more powerful stuff in the works and we had other projects to finish still.

If you ever want to have a crash course in dealing with foreign laborers not show up for work, start a link building service. Me and Grindstone yell at each other each day figuring out how we're going to make each step perfect. The quality is already there, we make people's sites go ^^^^. We're just wrestling with timeframes and delivery schedules.

As soon as we launch the new stuff (the next day or two), everyone who has a pending order will be notified about the next steps. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Grindstone. Hell, you can call me right now if you want, but I'm half drunk and elated over the Packers victory so we might just end up talking about football :)

Stay tuned

in your opinion... your service... is it better to use it on sites barely ranking in the 400's to get them into acceptable territory, or to bang a site stubbornly sitting at 5 on page 1 to drive it to the top?

You know something, this is like an uneducated man telling an educated man how to learn. There's something to be said for just being grateful and remaining conscientious of what these service providers are busting their ass trying to do for us. So what the hell is up with the mean shit ????

Grind and D, keep doing your thing.. there are many of us that KNOW how you feel about the service and the quality that you're trying to roll out and we'll be there supporting you the whole way through this win-win opportunity that you're fine tuning. It's pretty damn obvious that you give a shit about how this whole thing plays out and that you're learning from the mistakes. So while I'm not trying to get anything started, your efforts need to be appreciated and not raked over the coals.

Not to speak for everyone and make some bandwagon statement but too many are focused on the instant gratification and don't GET IT.. this shit takes time which from what I've read is what you're trying to convey.

Either way, not to rant and all but I get it...... so hell, if it takes you another month.. I'll be waiting for the ass kicking taking names service mad scientist shit that you're gonna be rolling out. Maybe I've got it all wrong, but I "doubt it" ---- Businesses can't survive without it's patrons and vice versa but it gets under my skin in the worst way when people wanna bitch about the shit they don't like when they haven't walked a mile in your shoes. Can't criticize what you've got going on at all .. I'm just happy that you've taken the initiative to provide something else out there in a way that NO ONE else is and helping us to realize successes where with other service providers have failed. Again, that's the kind of work I'll praise every damn day....

in your opinion... your service... is it better to use it on sites barely ranking in the 400's to get them into acceptable territory, or to bang a site stubbornly sitting at 5 on page 1 to drive it to the top?

Both!!! ;)

You know something, this is like an uneducated man telling an educated man how to learn. There's something to be said for just being grateful and remaining conscientious of what these service providers are busting their ass trying to do for us. So what the hell is up with the mean shit ????

Grind and D, keep doing your thing.. there are many of us that KNOW how you feel about the service and the quality that you're trying to roll out and we'll be there supporting you the whole way through this win-win opportunity that you're fine tuning. It's pretty damn obvious that you give a shit about how this whole thing plays out and that you're learning from the mistakes. So while I'm not trying to get anything started, your efforts need to be appreciated and not raked over the coals.

Not to speak for everyone and make some bandwagon statement but too many are focused on the instant gratification and don't GET IT.. this shit takes time which from what I've read is what you're trying to convey.

Either way, not to rant and all but I get it...... so hell, if it takes you another month.. I'll be waiting for the ass kicking taking names service mad scientist shit that you're gonna be rolling out. Maybe I've got it all wrong, but I "doubt it" ---- Businesses can't survive without it's patrons and vice versa but it gets under my skin in the worst way when people wanna bitch about the shit they don't like when they haven't walked a mile in your shoes. Can't criticize what you've got going on at all .. I'm just happy that you've taken the initiative to provide something else out there in a way that NO ONE else is and helping us to realize successes where with other service providers have failed. Again, that's the kind of work I'll praise every damn day....

Thanks man but don't worry about me and dreammachine. we cool. He'll order, we'll crush his SERP and it'll be gay man love everywhere. There will also be unicorns.

Yeah I know... that's my rant for the week ! Ahem, everyone... lets get back to this dysfunctionally beneficial partnership lol :) Back to the unicorns !

Both!!! ;)

Thanks man but don't worry about me and dreammachine. we cool. He'll order, we'll crush his SERP and it'll be gay man love everywhere. There will also be unicorns.

Looking forward to the "new service" launch, be sure and send me a PM when y'all have it ready to go. :food-smiley-010:

Grinding on it hard, watch your email before this space, you're on the shortest of short lists. Not gonna promise when it goes out but would love to send it soon. ;)

just so I understand the process...when you send me the email notification, I will log into my layered links account and select one of the new packages, and checkout and give urls/keywords? or is it some different process?

for some reason can't log into my layered links account anymore...tried resetting my password, and even logging in with my email, still can't log in there.

for some reason can't log into my layered links account anymore...tried resetting my password, and even logging in with my email, still can't log in there.

we blocked you for posting too often in the thread :)

Hit up Grindstone and we'll get this sorted out. Make sure you copy the temp password the reset sends you.

we blocked you for posting too often in the thread :)

Hit up Grindstone and we'll get this sorted out. Make sure you copy the temp password the reset sends you.

Actually, I had a similar issue the other day when checking my status. Tried a few times with the password I was 95% sure was correct, then tried a password reset which failed to get me in a couple of times. I ended up copying and pasting my username from the intro email and the password from the reset password email and it worked.

Just to be clear : I'm not complaining, I'm just logging a defect in the bug tracking system/sales page/feedback tool/surrogate mailing list you guys have going on here.

Long overdue :) review on the last 3 packages I ordered.

1. no reason to harp on the fact that 1 project was delayed - It was - but Grind kept me informed and went out of his way to get things going.

2. The quality of the articles used is much better than other providers I have used.

3. While the process looks deceptively simple there has to be some ' magic ' behind the scenes, because :

we make people's sites go ^^^^.

and up they went. I targeted 8-10 related terms and within a 2 week time frame all of them improved by around 8-10 spots; 5 went from #12-#15 to #2 -5 and the others went from #8-10 to #1 - #2.

cheers

Michael

inb4 lame chat transcript...this should be good.

Oh, and I'd like to apologize to anyone else who felt misled, lied to, and falsely advertised to by my former sig banner advertising packages you can't order.

3. While the process looks deceptively simple there has to be some ' magic ' behind the scenes, because :
Nah, it's closer to science than magic

and up they went. I targeted 8-10 related terms and within a 2 week time frame all of them improved by around 8-10 spots; 5 went from #12-#15 to #2 -5 and the others went from #8-10 to #1 - #2.

cheers

Michael

Fucking epic dude, glad it worked out well for you. Thanks for the post

Any approximate date on this new shit guis, I've been looking forward to seeing this new and improved monster so I can order. =P

here are the results I got with this service ($325 package I believe, they changed packages, can't see the one I ordered anymore). 6 keywords targeted, low competition (PR 1-4 sites on front page, some Amazon product listings, my site PR2).

Before buying layered links:

keyword 1, #5
keyword 2, #6
keyword 3, #5
keyword 4, #2
keyword 5, #6
keyword 6, #18

about two weeks after project completion:

keyword 1, #1
keyword 2, #4
keyword 3, #17
keyword 4, #1
keyword 5, #1
keyword 6, #7

I have no idea why one keyword lost some rankings, but it's a secondary keyword, so no big deal. Service wise there were some delays with project delivering, but communication was fast and project was completed 100% at the end of the day.

Bottom line: it does improve your rankings, what else do you need from SEO service? As you can see I got a few #1 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.