Kiss Yahoo Goodbye!

I just love this sig:

se9cid.gif

which movie is that from?

And heres the main shitbag responsible for this Chuck Turner Profile | ComplaintsBoard.com

This asshole bought a teeth whitening program from one of our offers then starts calling us on the phone because he got the rebill. Look at this shitheads comments hes signed up for 900 offers and complains about every one of them if anyone can get me his email address PM it to me i have plans for this fuckwad.

And heres the main shitbag responsible for this Chuck Turner Profile | ComplaintsBoard.com

This asshole bought a teeth whitening program from one of our offers then starts calling us on the phone because he got the rebill. Look at this shitheads comments hes signed up for 900 offers and complains about every one of them if anyone can get me his email address PM it to me i have plans for this fuckwad.

You think one guy is responsible for this?

Damn is it Friday yet? I'm so tired of all the crying about how its all over. Just leave yahoo and google alone so the rest of us can keep making money.

dont put all your eggs in one basket. all the money is in yeast infection guides on clickbank. havent ya heard?

IT IS ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY TRUE

all my ads are 1/10 quality score from 9/10 . all this week. I'm talking Google Too, wtf? Aren't these guys broke without the rebill offers? Main Street ain't buyin JACK!

Everyone's Loss

It happened just like you guys said it would!

No more [girlsname]weightlossblog or teeth whitening ads in my Yahoo mail today. Just shit ads for Juvederm.

This same stuff happened to the adult world sometime ago, and we all got past it. The sky was falling then and same with this.

If you cant adapt, then go back to corporate

Is it whole verticals/markets (diet/bizz op) or rebills or bad ads/LPs (flogs/farticles) or a combination of the three that are being banned?

As a starter advertiser, I don't see this as a terrible thing my side. I reckon rebills will always be advertised at the same if not larger volume than today... just the traffic sources may change. ANyone agree?