Kiss Yahoo Goodbye!

"Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth"

"A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind"

"Opportunity often comes in disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat"

and blah blah blah.

Stop crying, and take advantage of the situation. If you're just not creative enough, or too lazy to adapt, then get the fuck out of the business.

i just had my account fully reviewed (actually twice) because of some billing errors and not one single thing was said about what i was promoting, the nastiest of the nastiest rebills. i know they checked the ads and keywords because a few were specifically mentioned with some recommendations to up quality score. in fact it was a couple of really cool long emails.

whether they crack down or not, why the hell can't google be like this ffs.

i just had my account fully reviewed (actually twice) because of some billing errors and not one single thing was said about what i was promoting, the nastiest of the nastiest rebills. i know they checked the ads and keywords because a few were specifically mentioned with some recommendations to up quality score. in fact it was a couple of really cool long emails.

whether they crack down or not, why the hell can't google be like this ffs.

You're talking PPC so though, right? I think they just hit the Exchange from what i can tell.