I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have ordered many Type 3's and they definitely help boost sites that already have a bit of traction in the serps. I am now starting to upgrade some of these and I am already seeing some jumps for my keywords.

Build some additional links to the pages in the report and you will benefit even more.

Just finished up a small mini-net.

Excellent service. Good movement in our keywords. Up from mid page 2 to bottom of page 1 as part of a big SEO push for us.

Great communication and service!

Just finished up a Type 1.

1. Awesome communication.
2. Excellent service.
3. I'll definitely be ordering another package.

keyword 1 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1
keyword 2 - went from #5 on page 1 to #4 on page 1
keyword 3 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1

Thanks Metalhead,

Jakey

Bump for Steve! This guy is a pro. Here's some more results. Every month I have Steve upgrade my mininets. I have 2 different sites and I've gotten great results with both.

Keyword 1 - 681,000 results. Domain age is 1 year, 4 months old. When I started I had no rankings for this keyword, and the domain was not quite a year old yet. I'm at a mininet 3, and he's in the process of upgrading to a mininet 5. I'm placing #3 for my main keyword, I expect when all the work is finalized I'll be at #2 or #1. Along with social bookmarking the sites Steve created I should easily have #1 within the next 30 days.

Keyword 2 - 502,000 results. Domain age is 5 years, 9 months old. I purchased this site to flip, its an ecommerce site. When I started this site had absolutely no backlinks anywhere. The only good thing was the domain was 5 years old so I could flood it with links. Its at a mininet 5 now, in position #6.

Just for a laugh, and to prove my point. I took those rankings from sites that have had them for years. How do I know? One of the website owners emailed me demanding that I stop outranking them, and the other one emailed me to ask how I did it. Neither of them got a reply (sorry Steve!)

If you're on the fence about whether to do this, just do it, it's well worth the price. To those complaining about price, then do it yourself. This is a lot of work and Steve does it all by hand, no automation, no spinning, no BS, just quality work at a fair price. And to top it all off his customer service is aces across the board, he actually remembers you, your sites and what work has already been done as well as making suggestions on what should be done to improve your rankings. Stop asking questions and just do it.

Another mini net done with great results. Excellent diversity, great content, very natural, for the price, you can't beat the results! On to the next mini net!!

Just finished up a Type 1.

1. Awesome communication.
2. Excellent service.
3. I'll definitely be ordering another package.

keyword 1 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1
keyword 2 - went from #5 on page 1 to #4 on page 1
keyword 3 - went from #7 on page 1 to #3 on page 1

Thanks Metalhead,

Jakey

Thank you, sir!

Hi Metalhead
I would like to see your packages for mini net. New on here so have you got a link to a sales page? not sure how to PM either but if you can that would be great.

Thanks

metalhead, I've noticed ppl mention getting upgrades. What's the details regarding this? (I skimmed thru this thread and didn't catch the details on this. Must've missed it). Let's say I order Type #4 for $630 and see good results. Moved up several pages for a very tough kwd. So I decide I want to build more backlinks for that same moneysite. Am I then able to upgrade to Type #7 for that same moneysite/url and if so, do you do this for $2,400 or is that going to be $1770 for the upgrade ($2400 - $630 = $1770)? Wasn't sure if you have to do things from scratch, so to speak, or if you simply utilize the existing network and build upon it.

Hi metalhead. I would be interested in doing a deal for a mini-net. Am a newbie, so not sure if I can PM you at the moment, or indeed if you can PM me - happy to send email address in a PM if so.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.