Harry's Article Marketing Service - Huge SERP Increase-150+ Guaranteed Live Articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased two orders for the same site (I failed to notice that I could choose the quantity at the PayPal screen, so submitted a second order.)

Looking forward to the great results!

R.

1Y601778BE734904Y
9BV41999D9886403V

1 order for me. posting here for reference kw1: 4,400 exact low comp kw2: 1k exact rank: no where to be seen lets see what it can do

If I could employ harry and his team and keep them all to myself then I would...Top man, top job.. in my opinion certainly one of the best link builders on wicked fire.. I don't think many (if any) on here can compete in terms of quality of service against cost..

Very much appreciated mate, hopefully we can continue to help each other in the future!

Made a big ass order. #6WE91186BY3961935.

Order Received, Thanks!

Placed an order. #10L73319BE989023P - will report back with SERP movement.

Order Received, Thanks!

0TM92801LC769584B

Will report back with results!

Order Received, Thanks!

Just purchased two orders for the same site (I failed to notice that I could choose the quantity at the PayPal screen, so submitted a second order.)

Looking forward to the great results!

R.

1Y601778BE734904Y
9BV41999D9886403V

Yeah got both orders, Thanks!

Just ordered. PM'd the details.

Orders and emailed received and replied to. Thanks!

order placed #9A39174411893712E

1 order for me. posting here for reference kw1: 4,400 exact low comp kw2: 1k exact rank: no where to be seen lets see what it can do

Order Received, Thanks!

Interested in placing an order, please PM for details

All the details are on the OP.

Thanks

Harry

Hey Harry, I haven't received anything yet, can you check on my order? TXN ID: 1SC512170P420424F

Your order will be with you within a couple of hours. There was a slight problem with the submission but thats all sorted now.

when did you order?

I'm pretty sure skibble said something about Harry taking his time, but I don't really care as long he delivers.

December 1st. I'm in no hurry, but saw that some other people had gotten their reports back, and I think I was one of the first to order (at least, first to post in this thread). No rush, though, just checking.

We just like to make sure everything is right :) but all the articles are getting done as quick as we can. A lot of you have placed an awful lot of orders thats why our TAT is now 4 Business Days. But by the end of the weekend that will be down to 2 again.

Hey, can you do for non english keyword?

Yes we can do non english keywords but the article we use will be in english. If you are providing non english keywords if you can put the english translation on the form too that would hel, Thanks!

OP what is your current TaT

Current TAT is 4 Business Days. By Monday it will be back down to 2 Business Days

Thanks

Harry

Hi Harry,

Placed 3 orders on December 3rd. I haven't received any reports yet. Also, I placed 2 on December 7th. Can I get confirmation?

Thanks

Hi Harry,

Placed 3 orders on December 3rd. I haven't received any reports yet. Also, I placed 2 on December 7th. Can I get confirmation?

Thanks

Hey Yeah we have your orders. Our TAT is 4 business days so you should have your report by tomorrow.

It's now 3 days and counting for my completed order???

Where is my report? 3+ days?

Hey Our TAT is 4 business days. If you need a status update you can contact our customer service department at cs@dailymarketer.com

put in an order

Order Received, Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.