Harry's Article Marketing Service - Huge SERP Increase-150+ Guaranteed Live Articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the my report.
Very fast turnaround.
Great deal for the price.
Positive iTrader headed your way.

Also placing new order: 2N6474648R513724R

Recieved my report in just a few hours. Checked a few of the sites and everything appears to be in good shape.

Great deal for the price!

I should be getting free service I think my review drummed up all this business :D
Waiting on my second order still though.

I should be getting free service I think my review drummed up all this business :D

Sorry I think that is my fault dude, I did a 40 order and made it as difficult as I could, no articles, no titles, just URLs and keywords :laughing-smiley-007

WOW! Brand new domain - 1 day old
Unranked to rank 39!

Speed: 5/5 Very fast completed in 12 hours
Communication: 5/5, there was no communication at all needed because there was no problems and it was all done in less then 12 hours.
Price: 5/5 Defiantly a bargain! It was $6 and it got me unranked to rank 39.
Quality: Perfect, all articles are fairly unique, have good content and are all working.
Overall Review: 5/5 will buy again!

Thanks for the Review, Glad you are seeing some nice movement :)

Just Place an Order...!!!!

Please Confirm ..

Thanks.

Order received, Thanks!

Order placed. Transaction ID: 6NA80278LN454282V
Confirm it please..
Thanks

Order received, Thanks!

Need to know the PR of the websites.

PR is Between PR0 - PR6

Thanks

Hey Harry I replied to your email. Please check it when you get a chance for the corrected URLs. Thanks

Will confirm with you shortly.

I received the my report.
Very fast turnaround.
Great deal for the price.
Positive iTrader headed your way.

Also placing new order: 2N6474648R513724R

Itrader and new order received, Thanks! Glad you were happy with the service.

Recieved my report in just a few hours. Checked a few of the sites and everything appears to be in good shape.

Great deal for the price!

Thanks! Glad everything looks good

6 orders placed: 7GL9340584736880Y

all new urls, lets see if you can do a repeat

Order received, Thanks! You should get some nice movement on these sites as well :)

5MY66876XB689253K.
7MY554022R142764M.

2 more

Orders Received, Thanks!

Yeah your review contributed a lot, Thanks! PM on its way!

Sorry I think that is my fault dude, I did a 40 order and made it as difficult as I could, no articles, no titles, just URLs and keywords :laughing-smiley-007

Order received, Thanks! We have a few staff members working on your order!

is TAT 2 days regardless of how many orders i make? i may order up to 10

TAT is between 2 - 4 Business Days Depending on workload. We try to do all the articles in order but sometimes to achieve the TAT this cant be done. However all orders will get complete within 4 Business Days Max.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0Y002019KK198464C

Order Received, Thanks!

can you accept alertpay? then pm me also can you send a report? where articles are posted or not?

Unfortunately we only accept Paypal. Yes we send a report of articles posted.

Thanks

Harry

My first order was really AWESOME from nowhere to #2 on my keyword on local search and for a related keyword highly competitive from nowhere to #10/11 bouncing.
Placed a second order on 3rd december ID# 39E93013AM903792N.
After revied my report i'll put 2/3 more orders.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4EV26978XW634110V.

Order Received, Thanks!

My first order was really AWESOME from nowhere to #2 on my keyword on local search and for a related keyword highly competitive from nowhere to #10/11 bouncing.
Placed a second order on 3rd december ID# 39E93013AM903792N.
After revied my report i'll put 2/3 more orders.

Great! Glad you got some good movement out of this service! Your next report should be with you soon.

Order Sent- PM'd you with details.

Order received, Thanks!

Harry

If I could employ harry and his team and keep them all to myself then I would...Top man, top job.. in my opinion certainly one of the best link builders on wicked fire.. I don't think many (if any) on here can compete in terms of quality of service against cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.