Harry's Article Marketing Service - Huge SERP Increase-150+ Guaranteed Live Articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got my report in from harry.

Untouched site other than manually submitting it to like THREE social bookmarking sites:
KW 1:1k searches
KW 2:250 searches

For the main keyword I'm now ranked 12th. 2nd keyword 18th.

Great job, hope it goes up more with additional links coming in.

The other two that had about 1000 social bookmarks were at #5 and #21, neither of them have moved yet.

Pm me Your Skype and Payment detail and a Quick Question?

How many URL's and Keywords Accepting?

Thanks

I am Interested ..But Want to Know PR of the Websites and TAT..??

Thanks.

PR of the sites is between PR0 - PR6 TAT is roughly 2 business days

Hi,

I just paid and submitted my order, can you confirm you received it?

Thanks

Order placed. Transaction ID #1T911062AS3702254

ordered Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4SM3622408982515M.

Orders and details Received, Thanks!

Just got my report in from harry.

Untouched site other than manually submitting it to like THREE social bookmarking sites:
KW 1:1k searches
KW 2:250 searches

For the main keyword I'm now ranked 12th. 2nd keyword 18th.

Great job, hope it goes up more with additional links coming in.

The other two that had about 1000 social bookmarks were at #5 and #21, neither of them have moved yet.

Glad you were happy with the service. The Rankings should increase as more articles get approved and indexed.

Thanks

Harry

Hello Harry,

Do you offer a bulk discount. I have 40 sites i would like done.I do not have enough post to send a PM, sorry but i believe I can still recieve them.

provide discounts for bulk orders?

Yes. As the current price of the articles are so low already. You get price breaks at 50 and 100. If you are interested in these sort of bulk orders please PM me.

Thanks

53B43661D2343114H

Ordered 40, looking forward to the results

Brian

Order and Details received, Thanks!

Yes above 50 and above 100 are different price points. He PMed me so I guess he didn't want to post publicly.

Thanks for that :) don't mind posting it publicly,the only reason I PMd you was because you asked me to :)

Thanks

Harry

Paid, looking forward to the movement, i'll be ordering a ton more if it does the job. Transaction id: 1FH81335W5132050H.

WOW! Brand new domain - 1 day old
Unranked to rank 39!

Speed: 5/5 Very fast completed in 12 hours
Communication: 5/5, there was no communication at all needed because there was no problems and it was all done in less then 12 hours.
Price: 5/5 Defiantly a bargain! It was $6 and it got me unranked to rank 39.
Quality: Perfect, all articles are fairly unique, have good content and are all working.
Overall Review: 5/5 will buy again!

Hey Harry I replied to your email. Please check it when you get a chance for the corrected URLs. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.